0.14 Hungry

"You're not you when you're hungry."

"She's dead Aden, I thought you knew that?" Theo questions the girl who looked as if she had just been hit with a ton of bricks.

"Well I didn't." Aden snaps harshly before quickly turning to exit through the door.

"Wait!" Theo says as he grabs Aden's arm to prevent her from leaving.

"You leave now and there will be a trail of dead bodies!" Theo tells Aden earning a confused look from her.

"What are you talking about?" Aden questions the boy in front of her that still had a tight grip on her arm.

"You've been blacking out haven't you? It happens when you get angry doesn't it?" Theo questions.

"How do you know that?"

"I know that it isn't going to stop until you get what you're craving." Theo states with a sinister smirk on his face.

"You're insane!" Aden snaps attempting to pull her arm from Theo's grasp only to fail.

"You can feel it can't you? In the pit of your stomach, no matter what you eat you can always feel the emptiness, like you're never full satisfied. You know that I'm right." Theo says confident that he is right about what Aden really wants.

"Then what is it? What do I want!?" Aden screams, her angry quickly taking over her.

Theo finally releases Aden's arm and slides his hand into his back pocket, slowly bringing a medium sized pocket knife into view.

Aden watches Theo's every move extremely intensely as he slowly brings the now opened knife into the palm of his hand, slicing quickly from one side of his palm to the other.

"This is  what you're craving. Werewolf Blood " Theo tells Aden holding his bleeding hand up towards her.

"I am not a vampire! I'm not anything! You are insane!" Aden screams as she feels the hunger attacking her from the inside.

"I know you're not a vampire! You're a Pontianak who is starving and craving werewolf blood! That's why you want to rip me inside out! I thought this might do the trick to keep you from going on a murder spree! And killing your brother!" Theo shouts as Aden harshly throws him into the nearest wall before yelling "I would never hurt Liam!"

"You say that now but what happens when he gets hurt and you get a whiff of his werewolf blood? Huh? What happens then?" Theo yells in anger as he watches Aden grab his bleeding hand and hastily bring it to her mouth.

Theo watched as Aden's beautiful green eyes turned into black, demon-like ones. She continued to suck on the werewolf's hand finally quenching her hunger.   

Theo began to feel weaker and weaker as the blonde continued to drink from him "Aden stop."

Aden let Theo's hand fall as she looked back up to face him, her eyes back to their original color and her anger had vanished.

"How do you feel?"

"Good.. Really good."