Alpha Jay

Published: 2015
Edited: 2021

There I stood in front of the Beta of the Bloodmoon Pack, my hands constantly shaking as he went to tell the Alpha. He soon came back outside and told the guards to take me to the Alpha's office.
I walked in through the double doors and my eyes immediately landed on the Alpha and a blackness came over me. At some point, I woke up in a hospital bed.
"Alpha, she's awake", I heard the Beta say and soon after followed a "Thanks Josh", I closed my eyes not wanting to be spoken to but it didn't work. "What's your name and why are you on Bloodmoon territory?", He asked somewhat calmly "My name is Amelia but I'm known by Emily to my friends, I am here because I ran away", I took a breath knowing what I had to say next "I'm also the Alpha's daughter from the Darkmoon Pack", I stated trying to sound proud.
"Nice to meet you Amelia, I'm Alpha Jay and that's my Beta Josh", he said whilst Josh left to go get clothes "Why did you run away from your pack?", Jay asked and I was quick to reply "I just turned 16 and wanted to find my mate", I looked directly at him and whispered "And I found him".

A/N: I hope you all enjoy the first chapter, this my first book enjoy

Pregnant With The Alpha's Tripletsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें