CHAPTER NINTEEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN

We touched down at Heathrow Airport in London to refuel the plane.  Whilst we were taxing down the runway the view from my window was bleak, London wasn’t known for

its great weather.  

The rain was steady and a grey clouds cloaked the sky where not a pocket of blue could be seen.  I felt my emotional state reflected in the sky, apprehension was crushing into me.  

Ethan was quietly sitting beside me.  Stormy blue eyes mirrored my own and I felt my mood reflected there.  Although it was hard to gauge what was making me feel like this, for Ethan I knew it was concern over his father.

Finally, the plane had made its slow drive to the hangar it was to re-fuel in.  I was looking forward to walking around to stretch for awhile.  Not that I needed it, I had a solid 5 hours of dreamless sleep in strong arms.  

Standing up Ethan offered me his hand once again, it was such a small gesture but it meant so much.  How many times had he done this since we met I couldn’t count.  Like a magnet my hand automatically reached up to hold it and allow myself to be pulled up.  Grabbing both hands now Ethan pulled me closer to him so that I could feel the hardness of his abs pressed against my breasts.  My chest rose and fell with deep breaths trying to control my emotions.  The display made me feel too self concious when I realised the staff where fussing about the plane.

“Don’t look so timid Addison,” And then he leant down, one hand in my hair pulling my face to his, his warm breath tickled my nose.  He whispered in my ear.  “When we are back on this plane I am going to do things to your body in that bedroom that will have you panting in delight.”

Oh my, I gasped at the thought, he pulled back and I was met with that wicked grin that lead me into the depths of sexual contentment.  He was then pulling me in the direction of the stairs chuckling at whatever reaction he saw on my face.  

......

Walking inside the airport hangar I was amazed at how humungous it was,  two jets had

been parked inside the building but there was easily enough room for two more.  The sleek jet we flew in on was being refueled proficently.  

I guessed Captain Phelps had made sure it was a matter of urgency to be back up in the air as quickly as possible and I had no idea how long in took to refuel a plane.

I stood at the mouth of the hangar looking up at the up sky, it was nice to breath the air and clear my head a little.  I had always loved airports, they held so much mystery as they did excitement, everyone had a purpose if you were there, either coming or going.  I couldn’t imagine wanting to settle down with a husband and children and letting all of that freedom go, to do what?  Change diapers and be chained to the kitchen sink waiting for my husband to come home and have to feel grateful that he earned the money and I should worship him.

Although, if it was Ethan, not a man like him, because he had set the bar so high.  I doubted any man would ever come close.  Ethan was a force of nature and the only man I realized I could give it all up for.