Chapter 10

Ok readers, this chapter get a little sexy if you know what I mean *wink*wink, so If you are PG13 please do not read it as its not suitable for you.

Please give me some feedback.

Do you like the characters Addison and Ethan?????

CHAPTER TEN

It was a short walk back to the hotel.  Walking into The Grand you would mistake it for being 3pm, staff looking busy and people sitting in the bar having last drinks before it shut at midnight. Time had flown by tonight. I didn't think any amount of time with Ethan would ever be enough.  

"Room." he looked down at me questioningly. 

I didn't want to talk, leading him to the lifts I pressed the up button. I could feel him looking at me, our hands our only body part touching. Seemed like forever for the car doors to open. PING!!! I stepped in first pulling Ethan in after me. The doors closed. Alone at last. I swiped my card and hit floor 22. Ethan spun me towards him, pushing me against the wall all in one smooth swift motion. He was already kissing me, hard, tilting my head to the side his lips kissed down my neck. I could feel his hardness.  His hands were on my buttocks pushing me into his body. 

The elevator finally stopped on our floor, Ethan managed to find his key card that allowed us entry into his room. It was like Eureka, we were finally alone. He dropped his wallet, phone and whatever possessions he held. I don't know where they landed, my purse joined them. 

"Addison," Craddling my face in both hands "You.are.so.sexy.I.want.you.now," he said, his voice seducing me.

"I want you too...so much...I don't want to think." 

"Don't...just feel." he said closing the gap between us. 

We were all lips and hands, me fumbling for the buttons on his shirt as he undone his belt and pulled it out of his pants, disgarding it. 

"Ahh...my zippers on the side," I said huskily lifting my arm over my head so he could undo it.  Pulling my zipper down, Ethan held the hem of my dress and peeled it up my body and over my head. He dropped my dress and slid his hands down my arms stopping at my hips. 

Standing in my underwear Looking into each others eyes I could see the raw passion in them. "Take me." that is all it took for him to pick me up with my legs straddling his waist pushing me up against the closest wall. I ran my hands in his glorious hair pulling his face to mine. Ethan hooked his thumbs into my lace underwear and ripped them off my body. He kissed my belly ...oh my, my breathing hitched.  I was so ready for this. 

Wrapping my legs around him, I'm not sure where his pants went but I could feel his hardness on my belly. I moaned with anticipation, heard the tear of the condom wrapper and I was relieved to know he had one available and put it on with adept fingers.

"Look at me Addison," he said hurriedly. 

Locking eyes, sky blue on midnight blue, Ethan gently pushed himself into me, moaning with pleasure it took me afew strokes to get the feel of him. Looking into his eyes again with him pushing in and out of me was so pure. Taking me on wave after wave of pleasure. 

Ethan was in control of the tempo. "Tell me how u want it," he asked quickly. 

"Mmmm...just . Don't . Stop." My mind was somewhere else, there was only sensation.  One hand in his hair and the other holding onto his shoulder. 

"Yesss. Baby....I won't."

My breasts were pressed up against him, he was kissing and sucking my neck, kissing my lips and pushing his tongue in my mouth swirling it around my own.  I bite his bottom lip and tugged at it gently. This drove Ethan wild, he spun me around with him still inside me and sat me down on the back edge of the lounge.  He was standing in front of me holding onto my hips pulling himself in and out. 

"YES..." I moaned. I couldn't move letting Ethan take me just the way he wanted...the way I wanted. Sparks were flying through my body and were building, building until I finally came undone all around him.  My body was tingling from my head down to my toes. 

Ethan groaned and thrust again and again until he finally lost himself inside me. I could feel him pulsating and this made we want him again.  He held me to him satisfied until our breathing went back to normal. 

Ethan stood up and pulled the condom off, tied the end and dropped it unceremoniously.  Running a hand through his hair. "Wow." he said looking down. "You are one beautiful lady Addison."  Leaning down once again he kissed my lips as I mumbled against them "mmmmmm" was all I could muster. My eyes were closed but I could feel his smile on his lips. 

"C'mon let's have a shower...I'm not done with you yet sexy lady," I mentally fist pumped the air and let him pull me to my feet and lead me to the shower and ultimately the  most erotic sex of my life.