Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3
Dreams

((It's going to be hard saying Juvia's
POV because of her third person thing, so I'll let Juvia say some words like "my" and "I". I honestly don't want to break her character but these are her thoughts!!))

Juvia

"Juvia, I hate you."
"G-Gray-sama?"

Juvia walks toward Gray-sama but he only gets angrier at Juvia and he shoves Juvia away from him, Juvia falling down. "W-What did Juvia do, Gray-sama?" Juvia stammers.

"It's not about what you did! It's because of you I'm like this!" Gray-sama shouts at Juvia. "What?"

"Ugh, just leave me alone."
"But, Gray-sama!"
"I said leave me alone! You're obsessive and annoying! You're.. You're a nuisance!"

Juvia is taken aback when Gray-sama creates an ice wall between us. "G-Gray-sama?!" Juvia shouts, pounding Juvia's fists on the wall.

"Stay away!"

~•~

"GRAY-SAMA!!"

Juvia sits up from her bed. Juvia pants from the nightmare Juvia just had. Would Gray-sama do something like in Juvia's dream?

No no no! Gray-sama wouldn't do that to Juvia! Juvia should stop thinking about this..

After Juvia takes a bath, I wear the usual attire that Juvia wears then went out of Juvia's room. I head downstairs to take my breakfast, greeting Erza-san and Levy-san as I sit down.

"Juvia? Are you okay? You seem down." Levy-san asks Juvia, sitting next to me. "Ehh, Juvia just had a bad dream." Juvia replies to Levy-san.

"A nightmare huh? I had one too." Erza-san says, stuffing a piece of strawberry cake in her mouth. "Erza, cake isn't breakfast." Levy-san says politely, eating her bacon.

"And I had one too." Levy-san tells me, her expression grim. "What was your nightmare, Levy-san?"

Levy-san shakes her head at me then wiped the frown from her face and smiled bright. "It's not important really. What was yours, Juvia?"

I look down at my food, not facing Erza-san and Levy-san. "Gray-sama said he hated Juvia!" I cry, tears falling down Juvia's face.

Erza-san chuckles. "Don't worry, Juvia. Gray won't ever do that to you." she then smiles at me. "I won't let him." she assures Juvia and I smile back at her.

"What was your dream about, Erza?" Levy-san asks Erza-san facing her. Instantly, Erza-san's smile faded and she looked down on her cake.

"J-Jellal s-stole twenty of m-my cakes and a-ate them all in f-front of m-me." Erza-san stammered, covering her face.

"Erza-san?"

"NO JELLAL, I WON'T LET YOU HAVE ANY ONE OF MY PRECIOUS CAKES! EVER!"

Levy-san and I screamed then backed away from Erza-san. Erza-san took a deep breath.

"Okay, let's continue eating." she said, slicing a piece of her cake.

"Erza.."
"Erza-san.."

Levy-san and I breathed a sigh then sat back down in the table.

~•~

After breakfast, we headed to the guild.

Juvia was bringing another gift for Gray-sama since not only is it a day since we met, but it is the day we did meet!