Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2
Lisanna

Lucy

"A.. kishin? What on earth is a kishin?" I said, sitting in front of her.

She continued to breathe heavily, then finally faced me again.

"A kishin is what presents insanity, Lucy. A kishin is someone who's beyond powerful and is one who disobeys the rules of the Grim Reaper, also known as Death or Shinigami."

"What? I thought the Grim Reaper wasn't real."
"Well, he is, and he runs a school, the Death Weapon and Meister Academy or in short, the DWMA. A school for weapons and weapon meisters."

"Weapon meister?"

Levy sighed, then instead explained everything about it to me.

"There are half-humans and half-weapons known simply as Weapons. Weapon Meisters or Meisters or Technicians are those who partner with the weapons in order to rid of the souls turned to kishin souls.

"When received a total of ninety-nine kishins souls, and a witch soul; the weapon will become Shinigami's death scythe. And when a soul crosses the path of a human, most chances lead to that person becoming a kishin."

I raised an eyebrow. "How do you know all this, Levy?"
She smiled, feeling pain as she did. "I'm Levy, aren't I?"

I sighed then helped her up. "Come on, let's get you to my apartment. We can treat you there then come back with Wendy. She's probably back at the dorms with Carla."

~•~
As we finally got inside my apartment, I motioned for Levy to sit on the chair by my desk.

Happy sat next to Natsu on my bed, who was now sleeping soundly.

"Happy,"
"Aye!"
"Did you treat Natsu?"
"I don't know how to!"

I sighed. "You useless cat."
"Don't call me useless!"

I took out the first-aid kit from my dresser then went back to Levy. She seemed to sleep on the chair throughout the whole treatment though.

And just as I was about to start treating Natsu, I heard a knock on the door. "Lucy-san?" That's Wendy.

I put down the tools on the bed then stood up to open the door. There outside, Wendy and Carla stood in front of me.

"Oh hey, Wendy. We were just planning on going to you. The guild's messed up, and most of our members got wounded. We were planning to tell you about this after I treated Levy and Natsu." I said.

Wendy smiled. "I've just been there actually. I came here to see if you, Levy-san, Natsu-san and Happy were fine as well."

I smiled back at her. "Come in. You shouldn't just stand there." I told her, making way for her to come in.

"Thanks, Lucy-san." she replied, stepping inside with Carla following behind her.

"So, Wendy, could you treat Natsu?"
"Of cour--"

"No. Wendy's used up too much of her magic on the other guild members." Carla interrupted.

I blinked. "Oh. Okay then.." I replied, turning to my dresser to get a new towel.

I soaked it in hot water from the bathroom then went back to Natsu, sitting indian-style on the bed. "Lu..cy.." he mumbled, his eyes still closed with the blanket on him.

"Yeah yeah, I know." I slowly and gently patted Natsu's bruises with the soaked towel. "Ow.."
"Shh, you'll get over it."

I could hear Happy whispering something to Wendy, but I decided not to ask. Even if I heard my name in between their sentences.