Chapter 6

(Just so you know, I am also a huge NaLu fan, but I have to at least make it interesting right? Sorry though if it bothers all the other NaLu fans out there! Btw this chapter might be a bit too corny or mushy but whatever! Heheh sorry! )

CHAPTER 6
Promise Me

Natsu

Lisanna. Lisanna. Lisanna. Where are you?

I dragged Lucy and Happy along with me, searching helplessly for Lisanna. If everything Levy said was true, then who knows what would happen to her. I can't risk losing her again.

"Natsu! Slow down, would you?!" Lucy yelled, trying to pull her hand away from my grip. I stopped then let go. "Sorry." I apologized, facing her.

Happy landed on Lucy's head. "Yeah, Natsu. Even just by flying, I've worn myself out!" he said.

I scratched the back of my head. "Sorry, both of you." I told them, giving them a guilty grin. Heh.

Lucy leaned against the wall, panting. "Who are we looking for anyway? We should focus on the others over there," she said, pointing to our guildmates who were still rioting at the lobby.

Happy gave me a sly smile then looked back at Lucy, "He's looking for Lisannnaaaa!"
"HAPPY!"

Lucy looked at me, her eyes showing something I couldn't read. "Oh, okay." she replied, then stood up straight. "Let's check the pool. We haven't been there yet."

I watched her walk towards the door to the pool, Happy following behind her. "Natsu! Hurry up or you won't see your girlfriend!" Happy shouted.
"SHUT UP!"

As we reached the pool, I spotted a familiar color of white hair poking out of the pool. I ran after it.

"Lisanna!" I exclaimed as I spotted her drowning. Doesn't she know how to swim?! I jumped into the water then pulled her out, carrying her in my arms.

I gently put her down on one of the beach chairs then listened to her heartbeat. It's still beating.. "Natsu, she isn't breathing." Lucy announced.

I looked up at her and Happy then back at Lisanna.

I didn't think, and I didn't hesitate.

I felt her lips against mine as I gave her air. Is it working..?

I pulled away then looked down at her. And before I knew it, she started coughing and gasping for air.

She sat up as I supported her. "Lisanna, are you okay?" I asked her, concern in my voice.

She calmed herself down then smiled. I could see a hint of red on her cheeks. "Th-That was my first." she said, smiling wider.

My eyes widened and I turned away. I felt my cheeks burn. And I'm a fire wizard!

I looked up at Happy, trying to avoid eye contact with Lisanna. "Wait, where's Lucy?" I asked him.

"She said that she'd get some towels." Happy answered me then sat next to Lisanna. "Lisanna, are you feeling better?"

She looked down at Happy then smiled. "Yeah, I really am." she said then turned back to me. And again, I turned away.

After a while, Lucy finally came back bringing two towels with her.

She put them down on the beach chair then headed for the door. "Lisanna, I'll go get you some clothes." she said.