chapter 11: we did it!kinda....

Cole's POV

well we got Misako to Garmadon and we got forced to work by a stone warrior so we are now taking dark matter to load the mega-weapon they kept blabbing about "so why do you think Garmadon needs this stuff?"i asked "well i don't know but Misako has to hurry i don't know how long i can take talking like an idiot" Jay said then a stone warrior heard us and was about to scream sth. "intru..." but kai kicks it off the building we do our spinjitzu and get into our ninja gi within a matter of seconds  and that attracted even more warriors to us."oh yeah time to try out our powers again i love em!!" Jay said really happily "lets hope misako is done taking off the helmet" zane said.

meanwhile with Misako and Garmadon

Misako's POV

my plan worked and garmadon took off his helmet "you are the only one that understands me misako....that is why i want you to rule by my side" he said but i stepped back "i...i cant garmadon...." i said still stepping back then he turns away and starts talking about how he is happy that i understand him i was glad he still had some good inside him...so i got nearer to the helmet and grabbed just as he turned to see me taking it.'uh oh' i thought "im sorry garmadon  i said tackling him then running out "cease her!!" he yelled angrily and stone warriors started chasing me.

Kai's POV

we saw misako running with the helmet and we all yelled happily "she did it" "woohoo!" "oh yeah!!" then a driller came out from the ground and i saw my sister Nya driving "come on guys!" she yelled and we all rode inside and she drove underground and stone warriors followed us "cant this thing go faster?!" jay yelled in panic mode....again...and then we were being pushed and bumped by the stone army's vehicles as if we were playing bumper cars "its going as fast as it can!!" she yelled

overlord's POV{didn't see that coming did ya >:3}

those pathetic ninja fools escaped with the helmet of darkness!!"see to it that they do NOT escape with the helmet!!"i yelled "i'll see to it personally" garmadon said while getting into one of the mechs "they must NOT stop the clock!!" i yelled angrily and more stone warriors ran after them. i just hope they fail the final battle must start so i can....

{tan tan tannn a cliffhanger mwahahahahaha >:3 anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did plz vote and comment and if you have any ideas plz comment them in the comments....toodles :3}

-lunalovelloyd