Chapter 13: doubling the trouble

Kaila's POV

so i followed Lloyd and now I see my self standing in front of the celestial clock."so where is its resting place??" i asked then the stone warriors came "i think i know where!" zane yelled and he tried placing it somewhere "what about here?!" cole said and zane passed it to him "oh oh here!" jay said and cole passed it to him and we kept doing that.

*Le time skip CUZ I SAID SO! >:)*

"there's only 10 seconds left hurry misako!!" sensei wu yelled and misako ran but a stone warrior confronted her "mom hurry!!" Lloyd said while fighting back the stone warrior then she runs to the place *Le dramatic music playing :3* all of us just look at her with worried faces and then she places it!!!the clock stops "NOO!" the stone warrior yells "yeah we did it!!" we all yelled but then...

Lloyd POV

my mom placed the helmet on the stand in the center and the clock stopped but just then...the clock works again!!"NO!" my mom yells in fear and then the cliff edge we were standing on starts to fall down leaving kaila and nya with the stone warriors (mwhahahahahaaha >:3) "KAILA!!" i yell "NYA KAILA GET DOWN FROM THERE!!" jay yells in fear "lloyd jay!!" kaila yells "help!" nya yells and then the cliff collapses "NOOO!!!" me and jay yell in unision and i end up falling in water then my uncle pulls me out "this is all my fault!!now we lost Kaila AND Nya" i said in guilt "don't worry kid its just how the cookie crumbles" cole said "they have nya and kaila and you are still making jokes!!!" jay yells and jumps on cole."ENOUGH!WE HAVE LOST ENOUGH!!!" my uncle yells.

Nya's POV

me and kaila were taken by stupid garamadon and then he starts getting some purple colored sand."it looks like these aren't you colors lets try on a darker shade." garmadon said and then....i felt...different and i could tell kaila was too...then...i smirk evilly..i turned my skin and clothes into a gray shaded color and blood-red eyes and kaila looked the same...we..were evil now.

Jay's POV

so we lost my sister AND my GF nya..great!!!!!UGH!!!"we will go back to campus and prepare for the final battle" sensei wu said "so the next time...you will not hesitate" misako said putting a hand on Lloyd's shoulder and he looks down sadly "dont worry your time will come" sensei said and we all follow sensei back to campus.

{aaand that was chapter 13 hope ya enjoyed my plot twist!i know most of u saw nya being kidnapped by garmadon coming...but did ya see kaila being kidnapped coming!!mwahahahahaha....toodles ma ninja >:3}

-lunalovelloyd