Chapter 3: is it love?

1 month later

Lloyd's POV

it's been 1 month since kaila came here, me and her would train all day long,together. whenever she talks to me i start to slightly blush and the same goes for her.am i developing a crush on her?i think i am, i really really want to ask her out, but im afraid she doesn't feel the same about me "hey son whats wrong?" my mom, misako, asked me. "mom i need a little help here, i like this girl and i wanna ask her out but i don't know if she feels the same about me" i told her. she just giggled as if she knew who i meant "lloyd listen your father had the exact same problem that u are having now, but he never  lost hope, he gathered his strength and asked me out." she said "i can try, you are right mom thanks!" i said while running to kaila's room.

Kaila's POV

my brother wouldn't shut up about me having a crush on lloyd, its true but my brother is so nosey!i walked outside at late night and looked at the full moon, i heard footsteps and saw it was lloyd. "hey kaila can't sleep...again" he asked me "ya, my brother is getting nosey and besides, i have something on my mind right now" i said "so are you free tomorrow on our day off?" he said "umm...yeah..why?" i replied while slightly blushing "i was wondering if we could go out sometime..i mean..you don't have to but.." i cut him off and say "yes!i would love to!" and i saw him blush so did i.

Jay's POV

i over heard someone asking my sister out and saw it was lloyd,"looks like a new couple is coming soon" i whispered to nya who was standing next to me "ya i can't wait!" she said as she walked back to her room.

meanwhile at the dark island

Garmadon's POV

i was here for 1 month plotting my perfectly evil plan to turn ninjago into my own image but i kept on getting interrupted by thinking about my only son,lloyd. i can't believe i have to kill my own son to earn my goal. i have the stone army, some evil black dust that was dark matter, and some creature called The Overlord, everything might go smoothly.

Lloyd's POV

i went to the park and i saw kaila waiting there in her beautiful aqua colored dress staring at the moon.i walked over to her."hey kaila i just wanted to ask you something"i said as she blushed "s..sure lloyd.." she said hesitantly nervous and blushing really red "w..will you.." she blushed harder as i started "will you be my girlfriend?" i said and she was actually happy..."oh lloyd...YES YES YES!!!" she said excitedly and i leaned in for a kiss as we kissed under the big bright full moon.

the next day

kaila's POV

*flashback*

Lloyd: Kaila..will..will you..will you be my girlfriend?

me: oh lloyd...YES YES YES!!

we kissed under the full moon

*end of flashback*

all i thought about was lloyd asking me to be his girlfriend and i actually got all happy and excited and..and oh i'm speechless i gotta tell all my friends and family! lloyd is officially my boyfriend i'm so happy! but telling jay will be the problem.

{what do you think? i know the date sucked but i just didn't have so much ideas about their date...anyways if you enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment and please leave me ideas in the comments}

-lunalovelloyd