Chapter 7: The temple of light is found!

at the bounty

Lloyd's POV

when we reached the dark island zane sent out his falcon to scan the area but one of the stone warriors shot it down so here i am....sitting in the bounty with kaila waiting for the ninja to return from their rescue mission and search for the temple of light. kaila and i couldn't go cuz sensei feared the final battle might begin if i face my father,this sucks! so anyways i started helping zane's dad(creator) build some vehicles for us just in case.i saw my mom holding sensei's hand with...love? somethings going on between those two "so how did u meet him?" i asked my mom "who?wu?" she asked "no...my father" i say and she sighs "your father want always like this,there was a time when i loved him very much and he was very proud" she said "when was that" i asked my mom looking down sadly "when he had you" she said and that made me slightly smile "now it all comes down to me defeating him" i say still looking down.

at the stone army's camp area

Jay's POV 

here we are....Cole Kai Zane and i waiting for the right time to get Zane's falcon back and Zane spots it and sneaks by to get him while i was using the medalion sensei wu gave us and he said it can find the temple of light so i looked through it and all i saw was trees "i spy with my little eyes.....another tree!" i say "jay how did u ever become a ninja?!" cole yells at me "ugh would zane just get his bird already!" kai yelled impatiently 'typical hot head' i thought.then i saw the light that wu mentioned "oh oh oh i found it!" i yell happily "jay i pull back everything i said about u! u are a fine ninja! not as fine as me though." cole said then we see zane was spotted holding his falcon and the stone army started surrounding him "we gotta help him!" kai yells as we all jump down to help zane.

Kai's POV

we were all spotted so we all ran back to the bounty since we didn't have our weapons with us. "guys your back!" kaila says "but why are they running?" lloyd asks "get ready for an attack" i say "how many spotted you?! two?three?" sensei asks "uh how about all of them!" jay says in panic mode "but we found the temple of light its on the top of that high mountain" cole said happily."good use these vehicles and get to the temple of light" Dr.julien(Zane's dad/creator) said and we did.we used the running robot to get to the top and nya used her samurai x mechanic to distract the stone army from chasing us.

*Le time skip cuz i want to :3*

Cole's POV

we made it to the temple of light and started looking around the area for clues what to do and we couldn't believe our eyes the walls had everything we have ever done "look its everything we have done...finding the bounty....the great devourer...even now!"kai says "hey guys check this out!" lloyd calls us and he points to a circle in the center with his symbol and our's were all around it.

{hope you enjoyed this chapter guys if you did plz vote and comment and if you have any ideas plz  comment them in the comments...so ya....toodles :3}

-lunalovelloyd