Chapter 12: a new spark of hope

at the ninja's campus

Kaila's POV

the guys still didn't come back yet and i'm really worried about them!what if sth. happened to them??!!!!right now i'm sitting beside my boyfriend...uh i mean...Lloyd and we are just enjoying the sun set it was really pretty and with out thought i lean in closer to Lloyd and so does he and once our hands touched we both blush then got closer to each other...and without thought....we kissed!but sth. was off...while we were kissing a few pink sparks started appearing around us then we pull apart for air and cuz we wanted to see what the heck happened!"uh....what was happening?" i asked in a curious and confused tone "i don't know...you think its.." he said but i cut him "no it cant be!can it?" i said "yes it can.." a voice said and just with that me and Lloyd jumped slightly back and it turned out to be Sensei Wu.

Lloyd's POV

Kaila and i were...you know...when suddenly pink sparks started to form around us and we pull apart and then my uncle appears out of nowhere!why does he keep doing that?!"uncle u startled us...how long...have u been standing there...?" i asked "long enough" he said and Kaila blushed in embarrassment and i face palmed "so..was that what i think that was?" Kaila asked my uncle "yes..yes it was my dear" he answered "wow...so that was it...at least we know what it is now..." i said kinda unsure "yes now u just have to control it" he said. how will we do that exactly?!

meanwhile with the ninja

Nya's POV

so me and the guys were busted and now we are running away...more like digging away...from Garmadon's stone army and luckily we made it out the tunnel and left the stone warriors stuck down the hole "woohoo im alive!!!" jay yelled happily but then garmadon jumped out of the hole with his giant 4-armed mech and i tried to open up the glass cover above us "its jammed its not opening!!" kai yelled in panic and we all tried to open it but garmadon grabbed us with his mech "finally i've got the ninja in my hands!!" garmadon said in victory but just then a green blast shot at him and a figure appeared out of the bushes "lloyd!!!" we all yelled happily and lloyd looked at what used to be a giant mech and garmadon came out...then lloyd took a step forward "oh oh lloyd and garmadon in a face-off!!" jay said "take the shot kid!" cole said "he's vulnerable!!" zane said

Jay's POV

Lloyd prepared a green energy ball and Garmadon looked down in defeat ready to be defeated just then Lloyd stopped and dropped his arms in defeat "i cant do it.." he said "NO!" i yelled "what is he doing?!" Kai yelled just then the stone army came rushing to us "Lloyd hurry!!" Nya said and lloyd hopped in after we were finally able to open the cover "hurry sister we have to return the helmet!!" kai said and nya rushed the driller through the trees and thats when we saw it...the celestial clock but where do we place the helmet?!

{and that was chapter 12 hope you enjoyed ;) if u have any ideas just comment in the comments down below..that's all for this week...toodles :3}

-lunalovelloyd