Chapter 9: There's still hope

{sorry i took long...anyways enjoy}

-lunalovelloyd

Lloyd's POV

we all returned to the campus we set up and i felt stronger than ever!the guys just started playing with their powers which made my uncle pretty mad "ninja stop it!do you want us to be detected" my uncle scolded at the guys...well except me and kaila cuz we were helping Zane's dad fix the falcon "sorry sensei"Kai Jay Cole and Zane said "you may seem confident that we will win but only Lloyd and Kaila can defeat lord Garmadon until then we'll see who will celebrate victory" my uncle said "what if i cant confront my father...what if.." i got cut off by Kaila "Lloyd i know you can do it" she said in a re-asureing way "but you have to Lloyd and you have to be strong to do that" my uncle said "but there's a way to prevent the final battle" my mom misako said "wait so theres a way that lloyd doesnt have to fight his dad...this i gotta hear" cole said while coming back from his 'fun time'.

Jay's POV

we all heard misako mention sth about lloyd not having to fight his dad so we all came "so how do we prevent the final battle from happening?" i asked jumping up and down "easy bro" my sister Kaila said "the scrolls say that when the helmet of darkness is returned to its rightful owner the celestial clock will countdown to the activation of an unspeakable weapon,the first sign that the battle between good and evil has begun"misako said "uh did you just say 'unspeakable weapon'" kai said "what kind of weapon?" i asked "dont let us cut you off misako how do we stop the final battle?' cole said "nothing her explains what will happen if the helmet of darkness is returned" misako said "interesting, remove the helmet the clock starts,put it back the clock stops" sensei wu said "and the final battle never starts" lloyd said happily "so we just return garmadon's helmet back to the celestial clock?" kaila asks "i think so" i said.

Kai's POV

"but how do you expect us to get past this entire stone army AND get the helmet off his head?" i asked "my brother is right, they're good..but not that good" my sister nya said "i know and that is why i am gonna do it i'll just need a little help" misako said "this is not your battle kaila and lloyd" sensei said "but im more powerful now sensei i can help" lloyd said "yeah sensei we can help them" kaila said "but if you come face to face with garmadon we might mistakenly start the final battle we are trying to prevent it not welcome it" sensei said "yes sensei " lloyd and kaila said.

at garmadon's lair(if thats what it is i really dont know XD)

Garmadon's POV

i asked the stone army to power up the defenses after they told me about those damn ninja's new powers why do THEY always get more powerful grrr makes me angry just thinking about it!!! the final battle was near and i dont know if i'm ready to face my son so im really confused now what do i choose my son or.....ninjago...

{hi guys i finally updated so plz enjoy ma new chapter and plz vote and comment and as usual if you have any ideas just comment them in da comments....thats all for today...toodles :3}

-lunalovelloyd