Chapter 15: YOUR A MAD MAN! >:(

Lloyd's POV

I sighed in relief as i escaped jay's question if he finds out about me and kaila he would practically kill me!!so i go to train as i pulled out as picture of me and Kaila's first kiss "i wish u were here.." i thought out loud.then i decided it..."guys we gotta go stop my dad right now!" i said as a dark cloud of smoke exploded in a village nearby "he's right guys!lets go!" Kai said and Jay just gave me a 'im watching you' face and nodded in agreement and i gulped.

*le time skip as they are running*

we were remembering old memories as we ran but then we feel fast movement "whats that?!" jay asked panicked then a red spinjitzu tornado trips me as i was standing "hey nobody does that to the green ninja!" kai yelled then we all gasped as the spinjitzu stopped "NYA NO!!" jay yelled "that is no longer nya" uncle wu said "garmadon must have used the ultimate weapon to turn Nya to his own dark image" my mom said then i thought 'kaila...' and i ran off leaving kai, cole, zane, and jay to handle nya.

Garmadon's POV

my dream is coming true finally!ninjago is gonna be mine within a matter of minutes!i was gonna click the button that can open a portal to ninjago city but then my son, wife, AND brother run towards me "father don't!!" lloyd yelled "so destiny has sent my son wife and brother to try and stop me!" i said in anger then i make a sign to my 'assistant' to take care of them and she nods "yes master" she said "wait i know that voice...kaila?!" lloyd yelled and she came out and lloyd gasped in....sadness "kaila what have they done to you?!" he yelled and Wu looked as if he knew this would happen. then my assistant kaila attacks them and lloyd just dodges every attack she throws at him "kaila snap out of it!" he said and kaila just growled at his comment and attacked again. then my brother and misako attack kaila motioning lloyd to me and he nodded and ran in my direction "dad please don-" but i click the button. "NO!" wu and misako yelled but then.. 'garmatron warming up' it said "warming up u should have told me it had to warm up!" i yelled at the overlord."how could i when u were too weak to even fight him" said the overlord. then lloyd jumps on and gets ready to attack "dad i dont wanna fight you but i'll do it if i have to!" he said and it broke my heart honestly then i called on a stone warrior to keep him away..somehow i wanted to rule ninjago without harming my son. a stone warrior grabs lloyd and as he finally gets free from his grip..the missil launches. "our worst fears...have come true"said my brother and then..the overlord does what i never expected..he possessed me again! "mwahahahaha the metamorphasis has begun!" said the overlord.

Overlord's POV

"FATHER NO!" yelled the green ninja, oh u will pay for your grandpa's(aka first spinjitzu master) mistakes! "lloyd that is not ur father" the old man(wu) said "but what about the prophecy it said i had to face my father!" he said and then..my assistant breaks free from the lady and runs up to me "KAILA STOP!" yelled the lady(misako)."what did we miss?!" yelled the blue ninja and then he sees me "holly...." he said "lloyd... garmadon or overlord u have to fight him!that is not your father anymore!" said the red ninja "we'll be with you.." said the black ninja "and along all the way!" continued the white one.then the green one looks at the girl(kaila) and then looks back at the ninja and nods "lets do this!" he said

{another chapter well done..not really lol XD...hope you enjoyed this not so really wonderful chapter!......toodles ma ninja :3}

-lunalovelloyd