Chapter 8: The key to defeating the stone army

Lloyd's POV

we found the temple of light and saw everything we did was drawn on the walls we also saw all our symbols on the floor and mine was in the center.so i stood on it "so what now?" i asked "i dont know" jay said unsure so i remembered what my mom said"for once the green ninja finds the insturment of peace he will strike it and know tyhe power of the first spinjitzu master" thats when i realized what i had to do "the bell!its an insturment are u guys ready?" i said and they all nodded "here i go!" i said as i hit the bell. then a light ray shot at the four pillars behind cole jay kai zane and kaila and gave them a weapon and a new ninja gi then it was my turn.......a light ray shot down at me and i rose up "give hi your powers!" kai yelled and they shot elemental beams at me giving me their powers then i fell.

Jay's POV

we all got new ninja uniforms from that light ray and an awesome new sword that has our elemental power and we all saw how lloyd rose up as we gave him our powers and then he fell.just as he fell the stone army broke into the temple "let 'em have it!" lloyd yelled as we all started attacking the stone army and it was awesome to have back our powers we totally kicked their butts!but lloyd did something awesome!"my turn" lloyd said as he formed a golden energy ball then a huge dragon appeared in the sky and scared them away.

At the bounty

Nya's POV

sensei wu, misako, and i all stayed in the bounty waiting for the ninja's return and we saw a huge golden dragon appear out of nowhere in the sky and we all knew it only meant one thing.."they did it!" i yelled happily "everything will workout after all" misako said as she and sensei wu hugged eachother happily. now all they have to do is return to the bounty and we can finally go confront lord garmadon.

meanwhile with garmadon

garmadon's POV

the overlord possessed me for a while but then left my body...i didnt know why though."the final battle will begin soon" the overlord said then he saw me "whats wrong garmadon?" he asked "its just that..." i said but he interrupted me "lloyd" he said "ya i cant believe i have to get rid of my own son to turn ninjago to my own image" i said "dont worry it'll soon all be over" he said i hope he's right.

{hi guys i know im a slow at updating but i guess im too lazy....anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter plz vote and comment and if u have any ideas plz comment them down below in the comments....toodles :3}

-lunalovelloyd