Damn . . . I can just attack her over the counter, and I definitely notice that she called me baby. She probably didn't think I caught it.

"Alright, sexy. I'm about to pull up front for you."

"Okay."

I walk away from her and head to the exit. I pull my phone out my pocket and dial Mel's number. I want to get to the bottom of what Terrance texted me. I know that I told her no communication, but he did make some points. Secretly, I do want to hear her voice. I have never went long periods of time without talking to her, or seeing her. I kind of want to see how she is doing.

I end the call, before the phone can ring. I sigh deeply and shake my head. I want to talk to her, but I know that it's a bad idea. All these feelings will come up and she will be back here with me. I'll just send her the card at her momma's house.

I make my way to my car to pull the car to the entrance for Ashlee. I so badly want to hear Melissa's voice. I get inside the car and just sit there, staring at my steering wheel for a few moments. I pull my phone out to look at her pictures as my screen saver.

"Fuck!" I scream in aggravation. I toss my phone into the back seat. I really want to get over her, but every part of me wants her in my life. I want her here with me. "I miss you, baby." I put my forehead against the steering wheel with my eyes closed, thinking about her. I think about her laying in my arms. She used to always lay with her leg over me and arms around me. I smile a little, thinking about her soft lips on my chest.

A knock on the window interrupts my thoughts. I look up to find Ashlee is standing outside the car. I take a deep breath and try to pull myself together. Mel has me completely out my element and she's not even here.

I get out the car and walk slowly up to Ashlee with a smile on my face. "I'm sorry, baby." I say to her as I open the door for her.

She just smiles at me. She's about to get in the car, when I put my arms around her waist and pull her closer to me. She just looks into my eyes. I want to kiss her so badly.

"Can I kiss you?" I put my forehead against hers, staring into her eyes. "I mean, I've been holding back, because I'm not trying to scare you, but I really want to taste your lip gloss."

She licks her lips, nervously not breaking eye contact with me.

"Can I eat dessert off you?" I know that I'm pushing it too far, but I need to know what she's willing to let me get away with. "We don't have to do anything else. I just want to taste both of your lips."

She bites her bottom lip, and I can tell that she's thinking about letting me put my face between her thighs.

"I . . . I . . . Never had anyone . . . Um . . . do that before." She says shyly, blushing like crazy.

How the hell did she have a boyfriend and he never put his face between her thighs? I bring my lips to her ear. "Can I be the first?"

She swallows hard and turn her face to mine. She turns away from me, before I can kiss her lips. She is turning me on without trying. I will suck the fuck out of her clit. She turns back to me and nods a little. I put my finger underneath her chin and debate rather or not to kiss her. I decide to wait for later.

"Thanks for the cheesecake, babe."

"I told you that I'll get it." She says in a low voice.

I take the bag from her hand and hold the door open more for her. She gets inside the car. I hurry to my side. I close my car door and let the windows down. I pull out the parking lot and look at her. She is staring down at the cheesecake on her lap. I can tell that she is deciding rather or not to go through with it with me. I lean back in my seat and take her hand into mine. I give her hand a light squeeze. This is something I used to do with Mel, when I knew she was scared or nervous about something. It's like a reminder that I'm right here.