XVII; Stop hugging me like a ragdoll while you sleep

Dan woke up to a chest. A bare chest that smelled so much of a lingering cologne. Phil.

His heartbeat sped up, face heating red as he went to move away. He couldn't, Phil's grip was tighter than expected. He let out a small huff, craning his head up to make a move to wake the black haired boy up. He pressed his lips to Phil's neck, earning only a shudder. He raised his eyebrows, shifting in Phil's arms to press his lips against Phil's. This time, he stirred, arms loosening around Dan, who slipped away to make breakfast. He needed to get to the hospital to bring Hailey some clothes, as they were discharging her today. Luckily, she left a couple outfits at his apartment.

"Coffee, coffee.." Dan muttered, making a pot of coffee before starting to make eggs. His mind flashed back to a few days prior, when Phil had woken up hung-over and made him eggs. The thought made him smile as he focused on the cooking, humming to a song he couldn't remember the name of. It was stuck in his head nonetheless. "You left me." Phil whined slowly as he came into the kitchen, still shirtless. When he turned around to glance at the clock, Dan eyed his tattoo, fighting back the smile creeping onto his lips.

"You kissed me. I felt it." Phil declared, making Dan's face flush red as he continued cooking. "You didn't deny." Phil sang, creeping up to wrap his arms around Dan's waist, chin set on his hair. Which, sadly enough, was a curly mess. "I didn't know your hair curled." Phil commented with a grin, toying with the small waves of Dan's hair. "You shouldn't have to know." Dan groaned as he finished making the eggs, dumping them on two plates. One for him, one for Phil. "It looks terrible, but I'm more concerned about Hailey, so eat up." He urged, pouring them both cups of coffee.

"Alright mum." Phil sassed, pouting as he ate his breakfast, making Dan giggle and sit down next to him. "Ace tattoo you got." Dan said, referring to the one of his name. Phil cracked a smile, "That seems like ages ago." He replied with a sigh. "Good times." Dan joked.

"Good times." Phil repeated, kissing Dan's forehead. "So, Hailey, right? We need to get to the hospital soon, it's seven." He declared, sipping his luke-warm coffee.

----------

1.7k sERIOUSLY IM SCREAMING THATS SO GREAT

ID LOVE TO THANK ALL OF YOU ESPECIALLY YOU NERDS WHO READ AND COMMENT AND VOTE BUT IM ALSO THANKING THE SILENT ONES WHO JUST READ

NVJKDWNGJKVRWF

THANK YOU ALL

-arthurrrr

(ps the picture iS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FANARTS)