IV; Blood and pulsing veins

Dan sat up, and looked at Phil, studying the tattoos curling around his arm. Some were dark, and gruesome, but others he could just barely recognize. AC/DC for one, and a flower vine curling around his wrist. He wondered slightly what it felt like.

Maybe Phil got it for the bliss, the joy of pain, or maybe you felt something change in you when you had ink permanently drawn onto your skin, right above your blood and pulsing veins.

"Fuck you." Spit Phil, who was on a phone call. Dan started to wonder who with, but he didn't really want to know. "No, Dirk, Listen to me you little shit." He added, and Dan winced, and turned to his coffee, sipping it. Ignoring Phil, tuning into the music.

Phil, however, was done with his phone call. Dirk, who ran most of the events in the 'Club' they were in, had made some bad decisions without Phil's approval. Boy, Phil got angry easily. He was yelling and cursing, and almost kicked a chair and broke a window. He was holding back, knowing Dan's brown eyes were watching his every move.

"Dirk, this is the last time you make a mistake like this. Next time, I will make sure it's your last moment with us." He hissed, and dropped his arms as he looked away, ending the call.

"Uhm, Phil...?" Dan began in slight fear. "I should go." He nodded when Hailey sighed, and put her hands in her pockets.

 "Fuck bitches, get money." She told Dan thoughtfully. "But don't fuck my bitches. Fuck your own." She jerked a thumb at Phil. "Have fun sucking dick!" She told Phil, who coughed and watched as she disappeared into the Staff room.

Dan waited outside the shop until Phil left. He was curious as to where the boy lived, so he followed him.

About halfway through the walk, Phil stopped and twisted around to meet Dan's eyes. "You think you're a fucking posh ninja?"

 "Not really. You think you're a Punk know-it-all?"

"In the wise words of your friend Hailey, fuck it in the ass no." Dan stifled a laugh, remembering how Hailey had said that earlier. 

Dan replied with a quiet smile and leaned back on his heels. "What should we do then?"

"Probably continue to your house, I'm cold." Dan brushed past him, continuing to walk. 

"Wait up!" Phil shouted, and Dan rolled his eyes. 

"Fuck you! I'll find it!"

"That's inappropriate, Dan." Phil stated with a laugh, and Dan leaned his head back, cheeks dusted pink. 

"I didn't mean literally 'fuck you'." He mumbled, and Phil rolled his eyes. "Okay, Posh." 

"Adjective." Dan replied quickly.

---------------------

helpin' my lovely friend procrastinate with this fanfic lmao