VIII; Cold coffee is bad and so is throwing it on your friends

Dan had nearly finished his coffee. It was cold, and cold coffee made everything worse. He could have asked for a new cup, but he was tired, and better yet sad.

He missed Phil somehow, missed his constant presence and his stupid tattoos Dan didn't understand. He was a fucking uneducated twat, but he was Dan's friend. Dan missed him, and he didn't understand why. The skies seemed more grey without Phil, even his coffee was gross. Phil made him happier, like the colours got more vibrant and beautiful.

"Dan?" Interrupted Hailey, "Do you need a side of 'go suck your boyfriends dick' with your cold coffee?" Dan watched her in surprise as she put two fingers in the coffee. "Oh damn, even Elsa wouldn't drink this shit."

Dan looked up at her. His eyes were wide, jaw slightly open. "Did you just dip your fingers in my coffee, you undeserving peasant?" Hailey put a hand on her hip, "I'm sorry, but I'm the fucking queen, you shit." Suddenly her phone vibrated, blaring out the words 'Fuck me in the ass cause I love Jesus' in a singsong voice. "Damnit fucking Jesse you shit." She muttered as she turned away.

Phil walked in while Hailey was on the phone, and sat down. Dan's frown grew, and he grabbed his cup of cold coffee. Phil, turning to Dan with a sheepish smile, rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm sorr-" Suddenly, the cup Dan had was back on the table, the cold, bitter liquid dripping down Phil's head.

"Gotta go Artie!" Hailey hung up quickly, and ran over to them."What the hell happened here?"

"Something earlier." Dan interuppted. "I accidentally killed some people." Phil mumbled quietly. Hailey widened her eyes, and reached for her phone. "They had a gun to Dan's head, so I shot them." He added quickly, biting his lip. He couldn't live with himself now, but he wouldn't want to live with himself if he had let Dan die. He wasn't sure of it, but he had an itching that he might love Dan. He wasn't sure, and by this time, it wouldn't happen anyway. He could feel his hair sticking together.

"Dan, if he saved you, that's not his fault. He cares about you." Hailey crossed her arms, "You dipshitted moron."

Dan turned to Phil, gave him a slight smile, and turned away. "How about this, I'll call you later tonight." He said to Phil, before leaving the shop.

--------

Who likes hAILEY? I DO,