VI; Gagged and cut make a sore combo

Dan felt hands on his arms, lugging him up. "Phil," He whined, "I wanna sleep!" He hadn't yet opened his eyes, clueless to the actual situation.

When his brown eyes fluttered open, he froze. There was a knife barely on his neck, and another force directed at his temple. The first option was to stay completely still. Struggling, in this case, was deadly. He could jerk his head forward while trying to get loose, and that would stab his neck.

He was slightly scared, but he told himself not to act upon it. Oh god, if he did, he'd cry..

One of the other guy's used a tie, what it felt like, to blindfold Dan's eyes. "H-He-" He began, before his mouth was taped. Fuck, this was getting worse.

"Hey!" Exclaimed Phil, and Dan felt saved. "Let him go!"

He could hear a slap, and winced slightly, before there was a loud shot, and a scream. Oh god, oh god, Phil was dead. He could feel tears soaking the blindfold on his face, and he sniffled. "D-Dan?" Phil said hesitantly, and Dan froze.

Wait, if Phil was alive... Phil pulled the trigger. Phil just killed someone. He could feel hands working at the knot of his blindfold, and he slapped Phil's hand away. "Don't touch me." He snapped, as a first reaction. Phil drew his hand backwards, but then reached forward to tug the tie gently of Dan's eyes, which were rimmed red.

"Dan, seriously, I-" Phil mumbled, hands dropping to his sides. "I'm going home." Dan said, shaking as he stepped around two fucking bodies. Two dead people.

He didn't even know what to think anymore. Phil had originally seemed like a nice guy, but he wasn't. Of course, the people Dan met always seemed to be bad. "Dan, wait." Phil grabbed Dan's wrist, and Dan paused. "No, I will not wait. Let me go." He said sternly, voice cracking slightly.

A sick feeling grew in Phil's gut, and he rubbed his eyes as Dan left. He dialled a number, mumbled two and hung up, waiting patiently.

He wanted to so badly go after Dan, but he turned to the bodies. Dirk, who had been holding a gun to Dan's head while the other person held a knife, was lying still on the ground. A gunshot wound on his head, while the other man only had a slit throat.

God, Phil was used to the sight of blood, but knowing Dan had just left, made him sick.

They just had to come tonight, when Dan was over, didn't they? They had to ruin this one thing for him? He leaned on the wall, the only thought on his mind of brown eyes.

Dan was stumbling his way home, small cut on his neck. His wrist had already started to bruise by the state of Phil's grip on it. He hurt all over, but most of all in his chest. His heart ached with pain, and broken trust. His mind was racing with fear, and he was considering calling in sick at the perfume shop. He couldn't go to work in this state. He probably would go see Hailey later.

He was going to avoid talking of Phil, though. It wasn't something he wanted to blab on about. "I had a gun to my neck and I was gagged!" didn't seem like a nice conversational piece.

---------------

its short but ill update soon again ok bye