Chapter 32

(Harry's POV)
"We're going out tonight love." Louis called out from his living room.

I smiled shaking my head fondly. I walked out of the kitchen and sat next to Louis.

"Ok." I said looking at him. He smiled before picking up the remote and putting on some t.v. show. I watched it half-heartedly, but my thoughts were racing.

Louis and I were dating
What if he hurts me? Emotionally or physically...
He would never do that though. Right?

I shook my head, clearing the thoughts and glanced over at Louis, I still don't get why Louis calls me an angel. I mean he's the one that's saving me, wouldn't that make him the angel?

"Penny for your thoughts?" Louis said looking over at me.

"I don't want a penny."

"What do you want then?" He asked moving closer. I gulped.

"A-a kiss." I said looking towards the ground. He let out a chuckle.

"Ok. A kiss for your thoughts." He said smiling a little. I looked back up giving him a small smile.

"I was just thinking about us." I said truthfully, but not in detail.

"What about us?" He said sitting up straight, a worried look on his face.

"Nothing bad. Just. Us yano?" I said glancing at the floor.

"Yeah, but uh what about us?" He asked placing his hand on my thigh.

"I was just wondering why you say that I'm an angel when it's you that's saving me. I don't get it." I said shaking my head. Louis smiled leaning closer and pecking my cheek.

"You may think I'm the one saving you Harry, but really it's you saving me." Louis said pulling away, eyes sparkling.

"You say that, but how?" I asked confused.

"You may never know Harry, but trust me when I say you are." He said pulling me closer, I leaned into his touch smiling a little.

"Let's not go out tonight yeah? Its already 9." Louis said said into my neck.

"Yeah. That's fine." I said pulling away.
"Honestly we don't ever have to go out and I wouldn't mind because I like just sitting around with you and watching films and stuff." I said smiling.

"Good because I like that too." Louis said smiling softly.

Since we're a couple now it seems a little awkward...but right.

"Yeah." I said. Louis stood up to where he was hovering over me.

"Are you going home tonight?" He asked.

"Uh. I could stay?" I suggested.

"That's what I was getting at." He said shaking his head.

I smiled as well standing up and walking into his room, Louis behind me.
We stripped down to our boxers, but I gave Louis my shirt to wear since he asked. Climbing into the bed I went to wrap my arms around Louis, but he stopped me. Confused I turned around, but I felt arms wrap around me.

"You know that besides that one time I'm the big spoon" Louis whispered into my ear.

***************************************

"Wake up!" Was all I heard before I felt someone jump on me.

"Ugh what-what the hell are you doing?" I asked opening my eyes.

"Waking up my boyfriend of course. What's it look like I'm doing?" Louis said.

I looked down at our position, him straddling my waist. I looked back up giving him a cheeky smile.

"Don't answer that." He mumbled getting off.

I laughed getting out of bed and looking around for some clothes, I probably have like 7 shirts over here that Louis refuses to give back. I found a shirt and slipped it in along with my jeans from yesterday.

"Ready?" Louis called out.

"Yeah." I said back walking out of the room and to the front door, following Louis out.

******

"Uh Harry?" Louis said pulling up to the school. I turned looking at him.

"Do you uh want to come out or-" Louis said trailing off.

"I don't care if we come out or not. Yeah if we do I'd be happy because I can be with you in public, but if we don't I'll respect that you aren't ready." I said giving his hand a reassuring squeeze.

"I'm ready!" He blurted smiling shyly after.

"Ok. Are you sure though I mean Niall said that the school here-" I started, but he cut me off.

"I'm the most popular guy at this school. Whatever I say goes." He said confidently. I smiled.

"Ok."

We got out of the car walking towards the door, hand in hand. Some kids stopped and stared, others just smiled and there were the occasional whispers. We entered the school to be greeted by Niall.

"FUCKING FINALLY!!!!" Niall yelled running towards us.

"Who asked who?" Niall said glancing at us.

"Louis asked me." I said glancing over at Louis and than back at Niall.

"Figures, but holy fucking jesus my life is complete. My ship has sailed! I have to tell Liam!" He said running off.

"Seems like Niall's a big fan of us together." Louis said laughing. I nodded walking towards my locker, Louis walking off to his.

*******

The bell rang signaling lunch and I was excited because food right? I stood up walking out of the classroom and began my way to the cafeteria. Niall, Liam, Louis and I all have the same lunch period this year which is awesome.

"Haz!" I hear a familiar voice call out. I whip around seeing Louis rushing down the hallway.

"Yeah?" I asked when he was next to me. He smiled down at his shoes

"Just wanted to walk with you." He said blushing a little.

I let out a chuckle wrapping my arm around his shoulder for a second before bringing it back to my side to open the door. Louis and I walked in the cafeteria quickly getting in line for our food.

Trays in hand we walked over to our table taking a seat with Niall and Liam who were brushing noses.

"Guuuuuuuuys." I whined covering my eyes.

I heard a soft laugh before I peeked seeing they had stopped.

"Seriously, you guys are just too cute." I mumbled.

"And not so much as a good way anymore." Louis said smiling at them.

Niall let out a laugh shrugging while Liam chuckled kissing Niall as if to prove a point that they wouldn't stop their PDA's ever. I shook my head at my two best friends before we started talking aimlessly about stupid stuff.

*_______________*
A.n. So there was like more Larry in this chapter, but I still feel like I don't put enough in there. Don't worry that will change ;) Did Harry ever get that kiss? ;)
Vote? Comment? If ya want...
Thank you guys all so much for actually reading this far if you have :D
Love you
~Caitlynn xx

*doesn't matter*
So for Christmas I want just a bunch of merch shirts, throw pillows, bracelets etc. And all together it costs $591.14 and my dad told me I was crazy and that I won't get any of it, but my grandma(s) say totally otherwise. I just don't know lol...my dad just doesn't like 1d or 5sos...