Chapter 25

(A.n) It's storming...I hate thunder, the really loud thunder.......
(Harry's POV)
It was loud. Too loud, and it was crowded. Peoples bodies bumping mine. Zayn had decided to take me to a bar to "live a little" I really hate him right now, because he walked away right when we walked in here and I can't find him nor Liam. I was scared to be honest.

Me: Zayn where are u???!!!!

Zayn: Didn't feel well. Went home ;) Liam's there with ya mate.

I put my phone back in my pocket. Seriously? I heard a female giggle from behind me before I felt hot breath in my neck.

"Hey pretty boy." A feminine voice said, small hands traveling up my body. I turned around seeing some blonde woman in a black dress with her boobs and ass hanging out. I shuddered in disgust. I felt her hands travel close to my crotch grazing over the fabric.

"Woah. Uh I got to go." I said backing away, but she walked closer attacking my neck in kisses.

I attempted to push her off, but it was so crowded that other people's bodies were forcing her's onto mine.

"You like that?" She whispered grabbing my balls. I pushed her away a little.

"No. I don't like that. Leave me alone." I said. She shrugged walking up to another guy and grinded up against him.

Slut.

I sighed in relief walking away from where I was in search of an exit. After countless minutes of random bodies pressed up against mine I found an exit and quickly walked out. It was dark outside. How long had I been in there? I started walking, the bar wasn't far from my apartment. I passed a dark alley and couldnt help but shiver when I heard a voice from behind me.

"Styles?" A voice asked. I turned slowly coming face to face with a mistake. Nick. I was 15 and as a teenage boy I was horny a lot. Nick and I would sext all the time.
Mistake. Mistake. Mistake.

"Uh uh h-hi." I said quickly. Nick let out a chuckle wavering a bit.

"Drunk?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Maaaaaaaybe. How's little Styles?" He asked. I gulped.

"Fine?" I said uncertain. He laughed pulling me into the alley.

"I always said I wanted your lips around me and you said you wouldn't mind. Now suck!" He hissed pushing me into my knees.

"N-no." I said attempting to stand up, but he pushed me back down before he unzipped his pants pulling his cock out. I started to cry and plead with him, but he smirked and kept telling me to "suck"

°°°°°°°Louis' POV°°°°°°°

It was late and I was so tired. I layed down almost asleep when my phone started blaring. I groaned ansering it.

"What?" I snapped.

"L-Louis?" A soft voice came through. I immeadiately started panicking.

"Harry?" I asked eyes clenched shut.

"Harry Angel, what's wrong?" I asked softly.

"It hurts. Its hurts so much Louis." He whimpered. I felt my blood run cold.

"What happened?" I asked.

"A mistake. I wouldn't do what he wanted to so he beat me. My head hurts so badly, it's all blurry Louis, and there's blood, a lot of blood." He whispered. I jumped up slipping on my shoes.

"Where are you at baby. C'mon Angel, where are you at?" I asked grabbing my keys and jogging out to my car.

"An alley near the bar Zayn took me to." Be said before everything was quiet. I panicked, my palms sweating and heart racing.

I drove around looking for the bar finally finding it I looked for an alley. I saw one, a clumped figure hidden in the shadows. I sprinted down the alley coming up to Harry his eyes closed and body motionless.

I sobbed shaking him, but he wouldn't wake. I called an ambulance waiting for them, he had a huge cut in his head and blood was everywhere. Whoever did this to him was gonna pay.

**********************************

"Mr. Tomlinson? Would you like to see patient Styles now?" The doctor asked.

I quickly nodded hopping up and following him. I walked into the room only to see Harry laying there eyes closed.

"He's going to be just fine. He suffered a severe head injury, and he should only be out a couple of days before he's as good as new. He's in a small coma that we are expecting to only last a week at most." The doctor said smiling at me.

I gave him a nod of my head before sitting next to Harry's bed grabbing his hand.

"Everything is going to be ok Angel. I promise, I'll always be here for you baby no matter what. Harry I-I think I love you. I really think I do, and I know that you are strong and you'll come out of this just fine. Just know I'm here for you ok Angel?" I said kissing his temple before leaving the room.

I walked out to my car starting it up and driving over to Zayn's. This will be good.
I walked up to Zayn's apartment door knocking loudly. The door swung open.

"What the fuck Zayn? You take Harry to a bar and fucking leave him? I bet you were with some girl. I know you left so don't say you didn't. Did you know Harry was fucking beaten tonight in an alley by the bar most likely trying to get home. Did you know he's in the fucking hospital in a coma?" I asked glaring at Zayn. He looked at the floor a look of guilt in his eyes.

"Thought so." I said turning and walking away.

Harry better come out of this ok, if not Zayn is gonna be so fucking sorry. Harry better come out healthy and just as he was before, better. If Harry comes out unhealthy I will fucking end Zayn and that's a promise. Harry is mine.
*____________________*
(A.n) Chapter 25!! This is the furthest I've gotten in a book. Usually I start and then delete the story, but I've got this one all planned out. Idk why I do this to yall. You know, make it go from good to bad so fast you probably get whiplash. I honestly don't know why I do it, but I love you guys!
Anyways hope you ENJOYED xoxo
So who's your fav 1D boy and why?
I can't choose one, but my answer is

Louis~ because he is a sweetheart and he's sassy yet kind and funny and just he's just Louis.

Liam~ because he does his best and reminds me of a puppy and he's just so nice and all

Niall~ he's Irish. Jk but he is, but he's funny and always happy looking and optimistic. And his laugh is just...

Harry~ because he's kind and all and sweet to the fans, not that the others arent, but he just literally, in my opinion, doesn't have a bad bone in his body. Except for the time he tricked a dog into thinking there was squirrel

God I love those boys so much.
Also. Before all the drama and him leaving.

Zayn~ he was always just quiet and mysterious yet he definitely was nice most of the time and all. He also like have his all in the concerts and all, not that the other boys didn't.

But yeah. This had been a long authors note. Byeeeeeeee

8/30/15