Chapter 21

(Harry's POV)
I woke up, my eyes dry and crusted mostly from crying. I went to move when I realized arms were around me. I thrashed when another realization hit me: Louis. I never went home last night, so I must have fell asleep and Louis just likes to cuddle in his sleep?

I heard a groan from beside me before the bed shifted and a lamp turned on. I shielded my eyes for a second before looking over to see Louis propped up on the headboard.

"I uh didn't mean to wake you." I whispered.

"It's fine Haz. Did you need anything or?" He whispered looking at me intently. I shook my head before laying back down.

"You can go back to sleep Lou. It's like 10 o'clock." I said softly in case people were sleeping.

"I'll be back in a minute. Going to get us some food." He whispered before the bed shifted and soft footsteps were heard.

°°°°°°°Louis' POV°°°°°°°

I walked down the stairs softly. My mum had probably already went to bed. I walked into the kitchen opening the fridge. I grabbed out some turkey, and some cheese before getting the bread out. I quickly made the sandwhiches before putting the stuff back in the fridge, but something caught my eye. A little sticky on the turkey packet. I pulled it off reading it.

Louis. I know you so well. You made you and him a turkey sandwhich am I right? Just saying, you two looked so cute together. The girls and I went to grandma's and are staying the night since papas ill. Be back tomorrow.
Love you
-mum

I smiled at the paper putting it in the trash before walking back upstairs sandwhiches in hand. Making it to my room, I quickly slipped in and sat on the bed. I nudged Harry handing him a sandwhich.

"Wow Lou. We aren't even dating and you're making me sandwhiches." He said a playful smile plastered on his face.

I snorted taking a bite out of my sandwhich as he did the same. We ate our sandwhiches in a comfortable silence, while I kept sneaking glances of Harry. A ringing of a phone made us both jump. Harry reached into his pocket pulling out his phone.

"Hello?" He asked.

"No I answered, so I'm not dead."

"I'm at Louis' house."

"No I'm fine."

"Y'all are still at Zayn's?"

"Whatever."

"No I'm not mad."

"No. I just get lonely."

"Ew. You did not just say that."

"NIALL!"

"Stop it. No. No."

"You're a perv."

"Yeah I love you too."

"Bye."
I sat there listening to his side of the conversation. He set his phone back down turning to me.

"Hi." I whispered. He let out a little giggle.

"Hi." He said back. I smiled laying down, as he did the same.

I 'casually' scooted over a tad. Twitching my arm and looking at him to ask if it was ok. He didn't move or anything, so I pulled him into my arms his head resting on my chest, his curls tickling my face a bit, but I didn't mind at all. I liked having Harry in my arms, and one day maybe, just maybe, he'll be in my arms every night.

****************

(Harry's POV)

I woke up, the light from outside burning my eyes. I was warm, and comfortable to say the least. Louis' arms around me was something I could get used to, which I know is something I shouldn't be thinking.

I mean Louis would never like a freak like me, but with him, I seem normal. My panic attacks don't usually happen. My nightmares are gone, I haven't really had an episode when I'm with him. Louis says I'm the Angel, but really it's him, that's why I can never believe I'm an Angel, because it's not me. It's him.

I sighed pulling away from Louis, but his arms just wrpped around me tighter. I gave up sinking into his warmth for a little while longer.

What's the harm?

I thought smiling a little. Time passed and I felt Louis shift a little and a grunt was heard.

"Morning." I said softly.

"Mornug hnfhn." He said, his voice muffled by the pillow.

I giggled a little watching his head snap up and his blue eyes met my green ones. I sent him a smile which he quickly returned before he stood up walking to his dresser. He took off his jeans, which he fell asleep in, and stood there in his boxers. I averted my eyes, only stealing short quick glances of his bum. God it was perfect.

Maybe I really did like Lou. A lot...

He slipped on some sweatpants before pulling off his shirt. I watched his back muscles intently, the way they moved under his golden skin was like heaven.

He turned around probably feeling eyes on him and I glanced down catching sight of his slightly toned stomach. I choked on my spit looking at the floor and I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks. After a while I looked up seeing Louis now had a shirt on and he was just standing there.

"Breakfast?" He asked when he saw me looking at him.

"Uh yeah." I said standing up from his bed and following him out of the door. We walked into the kitchen, Louis taking out two bowls before grabbing a box of cereal also.

I opened the fridge pulling out the milk pouring some in each bowl. Louis grabbed one and I grabbed the other. I sat down at the table, Louis sitting across me and I began eating my cereal. It was so good. I glanced up seeing Louis wrapping his lips around the spoon and oh god you don't want to know the thoughts I had in my head at that moment.

I shifted in my seat pulling my eyes to my cereal. Every now and then I would glance up and watch Louis, but sometimes our eyes would meet, but there was no way he like liked me or something.

I watched Louis smile at his bowl his cheeks heating up, and it hit me then, right at that moment.

I want Louis, in every way, but little did I know, I already had him.
*____________*
(A.n)
hope you ENJOYED xoxo
Vote? Comment?
~Caitlynn xx :)
8/29/15