Chapter 18

(Harry's POV)
Speechless. I was speechless. Sitting here with my arms around Louis was something I could get used to honestly. I pulled away after a while sending him a small smile. His explanation was all over the place sort of explaining to me what happened and explaining that I'm an Angel, which isn't true.

"Boys!" Jay exclaimed. I turned facing her and she gave me a wide smile.

"Harry, why don't you stay for dinner dear?" She said, and I swear I saw her send Louis a little wink. I smiled at the offer.

"Sure, if you don't mind." I said softly. She shook her head calling out 'nonsense' before walking away. I turned to Louis giving him a small smile before pulling out my phone.

Me: Hey, I'm staying at Louis' for dinner everything's sort of cool now I guess :\

LiLi: Yeah uh ok. I told Niall and he said 'finally' sometimes I honestly don't know his view on Louis...he's confusing lol. See you when you get back. Stay clean ;)

I groaned shaking my head at the text before pocketing my phone.

"So, what do you want to do until dinner?" I asked turning to Louis. He shrugged and we sat in silence for a minute before he grabbed my arm yanking me off the couch. He pulled me to the stairs climbing up them, and going into his room. I followed him and sat down on his bed.

"Wanna play a video game?" He asked smiling a little. I nodded saying a quiet 'sure' and waited for the game to load. Louis sat next to me handing me a controller.

***************************************

"Ha! I won!" I yelled sticking my tounge out at Louis. He pouted before smirking and pushing me down attacking my sides. I let out small giggles, squealing and kicking my legs around.

"Lou! Stop!" I said laughing. He didn't listen though, he just kept tickling me. Everything was fine until his hand came in contact with my hip. I yelped because the skin there was sore from a week ago when Niall and I got into an argument over some stupid shit.

Louis stopped immediately jerking his hands away.

"What's wrong with your hip?" He asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Oh, I banged it on a table a few days ago and the bruise still hurts?" I said, but it came out as a question. Louis nodded, dropping it and his mum came upstairs telling us that dinner was ready.

I nodded walking downstairs and sitting at the table. All the girls were already down there and I sent them a small smile. The meal was great, and I felt like family with the Tomlinson's, they were all nice and caring and all.

After dinner I gave Jay and all the girls a hug before Louis led me out to the car.

"Harry?" Louis said stopping at a red light.

"Yeah?" I replied turning to look over at him.

"Do you think one day you'll trust me enough to ya'know tell me your story?" He asked the light turning green, and pressing the gas.

"Maybe one day." I answered turning back out the window.

"Maybe you shouldn't tell me everything at once you should just give me like little pieces, like chapters." He said quietly pulling up to my apartment.

"Yeah, that sounds good!" I said giving him a small smile. He nodded. I grabbed the handle, pushing it and opening the door.

"Chapter 1, I hate November." I said quietly, shutting the door and running up the stairs to my apartment building.

///////Louis' POV\\\\\\\

I pulled up to my house, my thoughts racing.

Why did Harry hate November?

Did something happen in November? Was it bad?

I sighed getting out of the car and walking up the porch steps. I walked in going straight to my room. I was quite excited that Harry had agreed to tell me his story bit by bit, and soon enough, hopefully, I would know why he hated November. I sighed stripping into my boxers and slipping on a pair of fuzzy pajama pants before laying in bed and letting sleep come over me.

*********************************

"Louis! It's time to get up!" Phoebe shouted jumping into my bed.

"Why? It's Saturday." I groaned. She laughed placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I know Lou, but mum said you have to watch us today." She said letting out a giggle. I groaned sitting up.

"But I'm still sad." I said trying to work my way out of it.

"Nice try, but mum said you aren't sad anymore since Harry came by." She said wiggling her eyebrows. I groaned gosh she's only like 5 and being suggestive. What has my mum told her?!

"It had nothing to do with Harry." I said quietly.

"Yes it did." My mum said walking into the room. I groaned.

"Fizzy and Lottie are coming with me, so it makes it easier on you." My mum said kindly.

"Ok. Love you mum!" I called after her.

Lottie came into my room and I smiled at her. She really was growing up quickly, I mean she's already 10, 11 in August! I jumped out of bed giving her a hug before she walked off with mum.

"Bye Louis!" Fizzy called out. I pouted, she was getting old too, I mean she's already 8 and she's going to be 9 soon. Ughhh. I really am close to my sister's I guess. I turned to the twins smiling.

"So what do you two princesses want to do today?" I asked. Their smiles widened.

"Can we watch Bambi?" Phoebe asked. I shrugged nodding my head and putting it in.

It was only like 9 in the morning and mum won't be back til 3, she's taking the girls shopping or something. In my opinion they shouldn't be 'shopping' yet, I mean last time Lottie came home with make-up, but whatever. I pressed play on the movie, smiling at my two sisters that were cuddled up into my sides.

Today's going to be a good day. I can't believe I passed up watching them last time.
*__________________*
(A.n) So I had Louis with his family in there. Sentimental. And I squeezed all their ages in there. By the way Louis is 18 and Harry is 17, Lottie is 10 almost 11. Fizzy is 8 almost 9, and Daisy and Phoebe just turned 5 since it's now April in the story. Ernest and Doris have not been born yet obviously.
Anyways hope you ENJOYED xoxo
Feedback?
8/28/15
~Caitlynn xx :)