Chapter 22

(Louis' POV)
Harry had went home about an hour after breakfast, my mum and the girls still weren't home, so I was lonely. I sighed standing up off the couch and running up to my room grabbing my phone.

Me: Mum where are you and the girls?

Mum: Don't worry sweetie, we're still with papa, he's still really ill. We might stay another night, and you will go to school tomorrow even if I'm not home.

Me: Yeah. Ok. Luv u mum

Mum: Love you too LouBear!

I set my phone down looking up at my ceiling. I was soooo bored. I rolled over, only to topple off the side of the bed landing on my elbow with a loud thud.

"Ow! Fuck." I hissed, only to hear a knock on the door downstairs. I jumped up running to go answer the door. I approached it opening it to see a man, probably in his 30's, eyes bloodshot. He was buff and tall. I gulped.

"I'm looking for Tommy or some shit." He growled.

"Uh. Wrong house." I said quickly going to close the door.

"No. This is the address. See." He said shoving paper in my face.

"He must have lied sorry." I said going to close the door again.

"No. He wants the money now. You owe him for the acid." He said lowly. I shook my head.

"I don't uh do drugs. It's the wrong house." I said quietly.

"No. Tomlinson. Tomlinson. This is the house. You owe money." He said shoving me slightly. I had no fucking idea what was going on and I was scared. Shitless.

"I uh I didn't I-uh." I said trying to come up with words.

"Hahahahahahahahaha!" The man started laughing. I just stared confused.

"Oh uh this guy." He said pointing back to the car to reveal Niall.

"Some prank. I don't know. He paid me money so I did it." The man said shrugging. I nodded.

"Oh." I said before going to close the door, but the man stopped me and Niall came up entering my house and closing the door behind him.

"I wanna talk to you." Niall said walking into the living room and taking a seat.

"Yeah?" I asked sitting down also.

"Well it's about Harry. Are you like you know planning on hurting him again or something?" He asked quietly. I immediately shook my head.

"No. God no. I swear. I really want to uh be his...friend. Yeah friend." I said blushing.

"Oh my god! You like him! You like Harry. Oh my god. Mate!" Niall exclaimed happily. I shrugged.

"Maybe." I said looking at the floor.

"Ok. Just don't hurt him. I'll have Zayn kill you if you do." Niall said standing up and walking to the door.

"I promise I won't." I said before the door shut behind him I sighed sitting down on the couch.

****************

I woke up to my phone blaring loudly. It was still dark out. I picked up my phone seeing I was getting a call.

"Hello?" I asked rubbing my eyes a little.

"L-lou?" Harry's voice came through. I sat up completely, all tiredness escaping my body.

"Harry? What's wrong Angel?" I asked as softly as I could.

"L-lou I'm scared. I-I'm all a-alone. Ni and L-liam have been s-staying at Zayn's. I'm really s-scared Lou." He said sobs esaping his mouth.

"Shh Harry. Baby your ok. I promise." I said soothingly.

Baby? Did I just call him baby?

"L-lou I'm not ok. L-lou they won't stop." He said through his tears. I shook my head.

"Listen Harry I promise your ok. Remember, you can't lie to Angels. You can't. Just go to sleep, it'll be better in the morning." I said.

"N-no Lou. I can't sleep, I can't it'll get worse if I sleep, they won't stop t-though." He cried out.

"What won't stop Harry?" I asked confused.

"The voices Louis I'm not crazy. I swear, but the voices won't s-stop telling me to hurt myself a-again." He said quietly.

"Harry don't listen to them." I said sternly.

"Lou. I'm trying, but I'm scared. I'm so scared." He whispered.

"Harry stay on the line. I'm coming over ok Angel?" I said hopping up and slipping on a shirt and my shoes, since I was already in sweatpants.

"O-ok." He said.

"Just uh. Tell me about some of the recent good times you've had yeah?" I said looking around for my keys.

"Uh well yesterday was a good time. Playing with your sisters and hanging out with you. Uh that's really it, besides hanging out with Niall, Liam, and Zayn." He said, it sounded like he was calming down a bit. I finally found my keys.

"Have they stopped yet Harry?" I asked walking out to my car.

"No, they uh are still telling me to hurt myself." He whispered.

"Ok. I'm on my way just talk to me ok baby?" I said.

Shit I called him baby again.

He let out a giggle.

" what are you giggling at?" I asked stopping at a stop sign.

"Uh n-nothing." He said quickly. I smiled a little.

"I'm close to your apartment ok? I'm not too far away." I said.

"L-lou. You actually want to be my friend right?" He asked worry clear in his voice.

"Yes. Why wouldn't I?" I asked turning down the street of the apartments.

"Well it's just the v-voices said that y-you didn't and I was just m-making sure of, you know." He said.

"Don't listen to what they tell you Harry. I'm here. I'm coming up ok?" I said getting out of the car.

It was 2am, but I didn't care. I quickly ran up the stairs and straight to Harry's door knocking slightly. I hung up as soon as the door opened and I wrapped my arms around Harry.

"Your ok baby." I whispered into his hair. He let out a little giggle and I smiled.

"You're fine I promise. I'm with you now Angel." I said closing the door and walking Harry to his bedroom, well his/Niall's. He laid down.

"L-lou what if when I sleep I uh get a nightmare, I uh have those often." He said quietly.

"If you have one I'll be right here to hold you Angel." I said laying down and wrapping my arms around him pulling him close to me.

"Thanks Lou. I mean you didn't have to come all the-" He started, but I cut him off.

"Nonsense. I had to make sure you were ok Angel." I said playing with one of his baby curls on the back of his neck.

I felt him lean into my touch a little and I smiled closing my eyes and letting the beat of Harry's heart lull me to sleep.
*___________________*
(A.n) Update! Yay! I really liked this chapter, well the ending of it. The beginning literally sucked and was like out of nowhere, but oh well.
Anyways hope you ENJOYED xoxo
Vote? Comment? If ya want...
~Caitlynn xx :)
8/30/15