Chapter 20

(Harry's POV)
"LouBear! I'm home!" I heard Louis' mum shout. I cringed a little which only resulted in Louis looking at me for an explanation. I just shrugged begging him with my eyes to drop it, which thankfully he did.

"Hey mum!" Louis said standing up and pressing his lips to his mums cheek.

I smiled at them before tearing my eyes away.

"Oh Harry? How are you?" Jay asked sending me a smile.

"I'm ok really. How are you?" I asked. She nodded saying she was fine before turning to the other girls giving them a hug.

That's when Lottie and Fizzy walked in bags in their hands. I laughed at the way they were struggling a little.

°°°°°°°Louis' POV°°°°°°°

Harry's laugh. That was perfection. I've come to the terms, that maybe, just maybe, I like Harry Styles the sad, shy, Angel of a boy with curly hair and green eyes.

I sighed glancing over to him not noticing that my mum saw.

"Louis!" She whispered in my ear. I let out a hum in response not tearing my eyes,away from Harry.

"Quit staring. You're looking at him all lovey. My baby boyyyyyyy." She cooed amusingly.

I groaned tearing my eyes away from Harry. I realized this connection I feel to Harry is like love? Yeah, I'm 18. Yeah, I 'don't know what I'm talking about', but I'm possitive it's love. I really think it is. I don't know, I really think I'm falling for this boy and I don't think he even realized it, just like he doesn't realize he's an Angel.

I sighed checking the time. It was 3:47. I looked back over at Harry who seemed a little jumpy.

"Harry and I will be upstairs." I told my mum, grabbing Harry's arm and pulling him up the stairs and over to my room. I took a seat on my bed, patting the space next to me for him to sit also.

"What's wrong Haz?"I asked softly. He shrugged looking up at me his green eyes wide.

"Harry. You're fine, what's wrong?" I asked rubbing his back.

"Chapter 2. Uh I'm 'traumatized' by certain events that happened in my past which causes me to not like loud noises or shouts or things." He said staring at the floor. I frowned, but he kept talking.

"That 'thing' in my past triggers chapter 3." He said softly looking back up at me.

"Hey, hey. Don't cry Harry. You're fine I Promise. You're with me, and I'll make sure you are always fine with me. Ok Angel?" I said pulling him into my chest. He was quite tall for his age, but it didn't matter. I just held him close.

"I'm just fucked up Louis. Why are you so nice to me? All I ever do is fuck things up." He said into my chest. I tensed.

"Harry. You're insecure, and I don't know what for frankly, but when you trust me enough I'll know, and just like I said a month ago. Even after I know your story you'll still be an Angel in my eyes." I said softly rubbing his back.

I could feel his tears soak through my shirt, but I didn't mind. I liked holding Harry so close to me, without it seeming awkward. His sobbing soon turned to sniffles before he pulled away looking at me.

"Sorry you uh had to like-" He started, but I cut him off.

"It's fine Harry. I promise don't worry about it ok? I'm always here for you no matter what. Ok Angel?" I said scooting closer to him laying my head back on the headboard thing.

Harry shifted sitting beside me and he sent me a small tight lipped smile.

"Thanks." He whispered. I smiled.

"Harry. I have a couple rules if we're going to hang out." I said looking him in the eye. He nodded asking me what.

"One is don't talk bad about yourself in front of me, and the other is if you ever want to talk about anything don't hold back, just tell me. If you're comfortable that is." I said.

Harry nodded closing his eyes and laying back a little. I smiled at him taking in his features. I watched the way his eyebrows furrowed together and his plump lips etched into a frown, the way his fingers twitched slightly and his breathing evened out become steady and slow.

Is he sleeping?

I smiled at the boy his eyelashes fluttering a bit. He looked absolutely gorgeous, and angelic like. I couldn't wipe off my smile. I was falling for Harry harder than I thought.

I scooted closer to Harry wrapping my arms around his body pulling him closer to me before pulling us down so we could lay our heads on the pillow. I kept my arms securely around Harry closing my eyes and letting sleep take over, I made sure to be as close to Harry as I could though wrapping my arms around him like a shield.

It was the most comfortable I had been in a while, having Harry in my arms, knowing he was safe and happy like. I studied the boys face for one last minute before closing my eyes.

"Thank you Harry. For being an Angel." I whispered softly pressing my lips to his cheek for a split second. I watched Harry's lips quirk up into a small sleepy smile and I couldn't stop the lurching my heart did.

°°°°°°°Jay's POV°°°°°°°

It was quiet, no noises coming from upstairs. All the girls were down here watching a movie. I stood up sneaking up the stairs peeking into Louis' room.

The sight I saw made my heart swell. I looked at my baby boy who had his arms tightly wrapped around Harry and I couldn't be happier. It was obvious Louis liked Harry a lot. I mean you could tell by the way he looks at the poor boy. I loved how Louis, my baby boy, was being so kind to Harry.

I snapped a photo of them wrapped up in each other's arms and smiled. Harry actually looked happy which I can tell is something he probably hasn't been since he was 6 or 7. I frowned at that thought before looking at the boys one last time and closing the door.

I totally want them to get together. Guess you could say I'm Larry as fuck?!
*_______________*
(A.n) Chapter 20! Yeah I know the updates are still a little short. Anyways Jay ships it lol.
Anyways hope you ENJOYED xoxo
Vote? Comment? If ya want...
8/28/15
~Caitlynn xx :)