Chapter 26

(Louis' POV)
Harry had been doing fine and the doctors said he would be waking up soon, but I was still so pissed.

Who did that to him?

Was all I could think.

When Harry called he said something about not doing what the person said. So what did the person try to make him do?

"Louis William Tomlinson! Are you even listening?" My mum said her voice loud.

"Yeah. Yeah I am." I said turning to look at her. She sighed.

"Tell me." She said a knowing look in her eyes.

"Tell you what?" I asked stupidly.

"About Harry." She said smirking.

"Uh well I really like him, but he's been through so much as you know, and I'm scared I'll rush him, but he likes me too. I figured that out the day he was admitted into the hospital. So." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Go after him. I'll doubt you'll rush him." She said smiling widely. I nodded hugging her.

"Well. I'm gonna go visit him at the hospital." I said standing up and walking towards the door.

**************************

"Angel?" I asked walking into the room Harry was in. I saw him sitting there a small frown on his face.

"Why are you frowning Harry?" I asked looking at him confused. His head jerked sideways eyes landing in me and he smiled.

"I just thought you weren't here." He said, his voice hoarse.

"Oh no. I was just visiting my mum 's all." I said sending him a wide smile and sitting next to him in the hard plastic chair.

"So uh if you're comfortable can you uh, tell me what happened?" I asked looking into his green eyes. He visibly tensed before relaxing and closing his eyes nodding a little.

"So..." He started eyes training on the floor.

°°°°°°°Harry's POV°°°°°°°

"So." I said focusing my vision a a speck of dirt on the tiles.

"When I was like 15 or something, I was going through that teen phase when your horny all the time. Right?" I said. I glanced up to see Louis nod his head so I continued.

"Well I sort of got into a sexting relationship with this guy Nick. Well uh anyways I ran into him outside of the bar tonight, on my way home, and he was all like "I want your mouth around me and you do too." Or something like that and he kept telling me to like suck him off, but I refused to do it and I remember multiple kicks and punches. Pain and calling you and then waking up here." I said looking up at Louis.

His eyes were dark, cold and hard, and for a moment I was frightened until he moved and quickly wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't worry Harry. Everything's ok now. I promise baby." He whispered. I blushed at the pet name burying my head into his chest.

We stayed like that for a while, just embracing each other until Louis spoke up.

"Haz? My legs are tired." He said letting out a chuckle. I quickly released him blushing a bright red most likely and looking at the floor.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Oh. Don't be sorry baby." He said kissing my cheek making me probably go an even darker shade of red if possible.
*_______________________*
(A.n) So this was like a filler chapter. That's why it's so short. Next one will be up soon. Love you guys. Vote and Comment please.
~Caitlynn xx :)
8/30/15