Chapter 19

(Harry's POV)
I tried so hard not to freak out when I saw Luke in the grocery store that morning, along with Calum, but my brain had already drilled him in as the bad guy. This past month all Luke had done was call me names and shove me in the hallway, but he could do much more since we were out of school.

If he does beat me up, at least it's Saturday and I'll have Sunday to heal. I gasped realizing he was walking my way. I felt my palms get sweaty and my heart rate quickened. I was scared, I was overworking myself, if I don't calm down I will have a panic attack. I took a deep breath looking up slowly into Luke's eyes.

"Hi Harry." He said giving me a faint smile. I gulped.

"P-please don't hurt m-me?" I whispered. The smile dropped from his face.

"Shit. Harry look I'm sorry, I won't mess with you anymore if that's what you want. I know I've made your first month here hell and I sort of regret it, but like I said I won't mess with you anynore, plus your friends with Zayn now, and I really don't wanna be punched by him." He said letting out a small chuckle.

I looked at the floor saying a small ok and a thank you before squeezing past him. I quickly raced to the check out line.

Honestly Wal-Mart what's the use of having so many check out areas if your only going to use 2 huh?

After receiving my receipt I raced home. It was early probably just 11 not even lunch yet. I groaned today was going to be a long day. Like seriously? Anyways I liked being alone. I felt my phone vibrate and I pulled it from my pocket answering the phone.

" 'ello?" I asked.

"Hi Harry, uh do you want to come over? I'm watching Daisy and Phoebe and they keep saying they want you." Louis' voice rang out from the phone. I smiled a little.

"Are you sure you aren't using your sisters as an excuse to see me?" I asked smugly. I heard a groan of annoyance?
Embarrassment?

"No. They really do want you." Louis said laughing lightly. I smiled.

"Sure, I'll be by in a bit." I said happily. What's today even? I thought. I looked at my phone which had the date at the top.

'Sat, April 27th.' Well. I locked my phone slipping it in my pocket before walking out of the apartment and beginning my way to Louis' house. Thank god he didn't live far.

*********

I knocked waiting patiently for someone to open the door. After a few minutes it opened, revealing Daisy covered in chocolate. I chuckled at the sight of her walking in. I heard a crash coming from the kitchen? I rushed towards the noise seeing Louis standing there covered in chocolate and flour, literally covered. Along with Phoebe who had chocolate smudged all over her.

"They won't listen to me!" Louis groaned. I smiled telling the girls to go clean up. They nodded walking away and I told Louis to do the same. I cleaned the kitchen waiting for the girls and Louis to get back. After a couple of minutes they showed up, clean and clear of chocolate.

"Why'd they listen to you?" Louis asked pouting.

"They like me better!" I said reaching out and tickling Daisy. Louis rolled his eyes grumbling under his breath. I let out a little laugh realizing he looked adorable.

You like Louis? That's the connection...

The voice in my head said. I shivered, what if I did like Louis? I shook my head clearing the thoughts and turned back to the girls laughing and playing with them. After a while they grabbed my arms pulling me so I would play dolls with them.

"Louis. You play with them!" I pleaded. I watched a smirk appear on his face.

"But Harry, they like you better!" He quipped. I groaned glaring at him, but he just smiled waving at me as they dragged me into the room handing me a doll. I put on a fake smile listening to what the girls told me to do.

Why is Barbie so hard to dress?

Is her leg supposed to do that.

Snap!

I guess not...

"Harry. You broke her!" Phoebe called out.

"Oops!" I said innocently. Phoebe snatched the doll.

"You broke her. I like Louis better!" She said pouting. I frowned bowing my head.

"Oh. I'm sorry Harry, I didn't mean to be mean." She said. I looked up at her smiling and telling her it was ok.

I was actually enjoying playing with Louis' sisters, they really were nice. I wasn't even thinking about how when I'm with Louis I'm not depressed.

My panic attacks happen less often

I feel safe

I have a connection with Louis.

None of those thoughts crossed my mind.
"Girls! Lunch!" Louis called out. They jumped up running to Louis and grabbing a bowl of Mac&cheese eating it.
I smiled at the girls.

"Harry cooks better Lou." Daisy said her mouth full. I laughed and Louis pouted sending me a playful glare.

"Yeah, well I don't break Barbies." He said in a childlike tone. I laughed sticking my tounge out at him.

He just mocked me childishly.

"Your a child." I said.

"Your a child." He mocked.

"Stop!"

"Stop!"

"Louis stop it's not funny!" I whined.

"Louis stop it's not funny! He mocked.

"How much hair would Harry Styles style if Harry Styles knew how to style hair styles." I said quickly.

"Uhhh." Louis said before we both ended up laughing. Daisy and Phoebe just stared at us while they ate their Mac&cheese.

"Your still a child." I said after a while. Louis smiled.

"And your still an Angel." He whispered.
*_________*
(A.n) yayy update?! I really liked writing the end of this chapter. Comment what you think. Am I rushing this story? Let me know in the comments.
Anyways hope you ENJOYED xoxo
~Caitlynn xx :)