Chapter 16

(A month later Harry's POV)

The drama had died down, but the connection to Louis hadn't.

It was April and it was warmer outside slightly, but it was still chilly. April is kind of my favorite month, I like how it rains and all. I also like December, which is too close to November for my liking, but who cares. I was currently goofing off with Zayn and Niall, while Liam was watching some movie.

These boys were great. Zayn actually wasn't that scary, he was just a sweetheart basically.

"Niall!" Zayn shouted throwing a pillow at the Irish lad. I laughed walking into the kitchen and getting something to drink. I really needed a job...

I sighed when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it up only to be met by Jay. Wonder if Louis told her what happened.

"Harry! Thank god. Can you please watch Phoebe and Daisy. Please!" She said eyes filled with despair.
I love kids so why not.

"Yeah."I said happily. She thanked me giving me a hug before telling the girls to behave and scurrying off.

"Why couldn't your brother watch you guys?" I asked kindly. Closing the door behind them.

"Mummy said he just wanted to be alone because he was sad about something." Daisy said.

"Oh. How are Fizzy and Lottie?" I asked. They nodded their heads each giving me a thumbs up. I walked into the living room, the girls following behind me. I sat down ignoring the looks from the other boys and continued talking to the girls.

"Lou has been really sad though. Why don't you come over anymore?" Phoebe asked pulling on my curls.

"I don't know." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Well maybe you could make Lou happy. I mean he got really mad one day and called my mum something. A bitch I think?" Daisy said. My eyes widened and I grabbed her tickling hers sides.

"Don't say that again Daisy." I said trailing my fingers along her sides, poking and pinching.

"Ok ok!" She squealed. All the boys were watching laughing at me and saying that I should be a dad one day.

I laughed along with them playing some Prince and princess game with the girls.

**********************

"Girls your mum's here!" I called out. They came from the kitchen covered in sauce. Maybe barbecue chicken was not a good idea.

"Uh sorry about the sauce Jay it's just I made some-" I started, but she cut me off.

"Nonsense, it'll come off Harry, and it looked like the girls had a good time. Thank you for watching them. You don't mind if maybe another time you watch them. Do you?" She asked kindly. I shook my head.

"Here come in for a second Jay it's too late for you to be cooking." I said walking off into the kitchen.

I got down a couple of containers putting 5 pieces of chicken and scooping in some mash paotatoes. I closed the two containers handing them to Jay.

"Just bring them back when I watch them again." I said kindly. Jay gave me the biggest smile before wrapping her arms around me.

"He's upset with himself you know?" She whispered pulling away and walking out of the door the girls following behind her.

Who Louis?

I thought. Before I knew it she came back giving me 40 dollars before leaving again. I took the money placing it in a small chest thing I had.

"I'm going to bed. Night guys!" I called out to the boys.

I got a couple 'night's' back so I went into the room stripping to my boxers and laying down.

*****************************************

Beep Beep. Beep. Beep.

I got up seeing that Niall wasn't next to me. Hmm. I walked over to the drawer that Niall had gave to me and pulled out some black skinny jeans and a white v-neck.

I grabbed my phone. I blocked Louis a month ago when everything went down, but he probably hadn't been trying to get in touch with me anyway. I walked out of the room after getting dressed and walked to Liam's room. I opened the door only to walk in on Niall and Liam making out.

"Oh uh-" I said. Niall jumped apart a blush clear on his face. I smirked.

"Nice Liam!" I said giving him a thumbs up. He flipped me off and I laughed walking away.

Minutes later they both came out of the room, but Niall tapped my shoulder.

"Hey mate. Uh has Louis been texting you?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know honestly I kind of blocked him." I mumbled.

"Oh well uh he said he's been trying to text you." Niall said walking out of the door. I followed him, pulling my phone out and going to the contacts.

I unblocked Lou and instantly my phone was going off from old text messages. I waited until it stopped looking at how many he sent me.

Lou(127 new messages)

I opened them up reading a couple. One from last night saying: thank you for being an Angel Haz

And bunches like that from nights before. I smiled turning off my phone and putting it in my back pocket getting into the car. My phone went off and I opened opened the message.

Lou: I know you read my messages...

I groaned turning off my phone. Maybe I did want to forgive Louis, I mean I was still feeling this connection, and since we stopped communicating I had been getting more panic attacks and nightmares all of Louis getting hurt because of me or something.

I only knew him a couple of days, yet the words of him calling me an Angel and perfect in his eyes despite my mistakes and my pain. Even him saying I would be an Angel after he knows my story.

Remembering that night just made my heart beat faster and hands get a little sweaty. How could someone I barely knew, have such an impact on my life? And what was this connection I was feeling, this attraction, this New feeling, what was it?
*________________*
(A.n) Woohoo update! Yes I know the chapters are still short, and I promise you Larry will be building soon. Promise. I'm really enjoying writing this story, but I feel like I'm rushing it. Please leave your thoughts on that in the comments. Love you guys! xx :-* (kissy face)
Vote? Comment?
*blushes awkwardly* follow if you want...
~Caitlynn xx :)
8/27/15