Chapter Twenty Four

Lexi's POV

I woke up the next morning and Shawn wasn't next to me. I went downstairs to see him in the kitchen.

"Morning Princess"

"Morning. What are you cooking?" I asked

"Muffins and bagels" he said smiling.

"So what's on today's agenda?" I asked

"Well, we are going to eat this delicious breakfast then get ready to head to the airport" he said

Once he was done cooking we sat down at the table and ate our food. When we got done we got dressed. I decided I want to be comfortable so I put on some Adidas pants and a t-shirt with my vans. (A/N: If you can't tell I have like an obsession with vans)

"Are you ready Shawn?" I asked

"Yeah"

We went downstairs and put all our belongings in the car and locked the house up and headed to the airport. When we got there we had to wait for our flight to be called so we went and got Starbucks to pass the time.

After we got done and threw our drinks away our flight was called. We got settled in the plane and waited to take off. I put my headphones in and listened to music while Shawn slept.

*skip plane ride*

Once the plane landed I woke Shawn up and we got our luggage and got off the plane. Austin texted Shawn telling him that he was outside waiting for us so we went outside to meet him.

When we got outside we searched for Austin but couldn't find him. Finally we found him but he wasn't alone he had 5 girls with him.

"Hey Shawn"

"Hey Austin, this is Lexi as you already know"

"Nice to see you again Lexi" Austin said

"You to Austin"

"Oh and this is Fifth Harmony" Austin said

They all smiled at me except for one. I could already tell I was gonna have some problems with her. She had brown hair and brown eyes with a pretty smile. She kept eyeing Shawn like he was a piece of meat.

We got in the car and headed to the hotel. Me and Shawn were sharing a room together obviously.

"So babe what are we gonna do now?" I asked

"Well I was hoping me and you could go out" he said smiling

"Where to?"

"I don't know. Let's just explore"

"Ok"

I got my phone and grabbed Shawn's hand and headed out the door and to the elevator. When we got to the lobby Austin, Fifth Harmony and some other guys were there fooling around.

"Where are you guys going?" Austin asked

"To explore" Shawn said

"Be careful" one of the guys said.

"Will do" Shawn replied

We walked out the door and down the side walk to who knows where. I didn't mind exploring if it was with Shawn. He always made it fun.

We walked until our legs started hurting. We eventually stopped walking and ended up at a McDonald's. We went inside and got us something to eat since we haven't ate since breakfast.

After we ate we headed back to the hotel and got ready for bed. We had a room with two beds in it but we slept in the same bed.

*****
(A/N: I feel like this story is getting pretty boring tbh but it'll get better I promise)

Word count: 564