Chapter Twenty

Lexi's POV

When I woke up Shawn was staring at me.

"What?"

"Nothing your just so beautiful"

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are"

"Whatever you say muffin boy"

"You know it's true bagel girl"

"I love you"

"I love you to princess" with that he pecked me on the lips.

"Okay love birds you can you stop with the sappy love stuff" Rachel said.

I turned around to realize everyone was awake and was staring at us. I let out a nervous laugh and turned back towards Shawn. He was looking at me smiling. I smiled back.

"I'm going to take a shower" I said walking past him

"Ok"

I got out and put my black nike shorts on with my black 5sos hoodie with a white tank top under it and I just threw my hair up in a messy bun.

I walked out and everyone was playing on there phones. Since I haven't made a YouTube video in a while I decided to make one.

"Hey Shawn do you have your guitar with you?"

"Yeah"

"Can I borrow it?"

"Sure"

He goes and grabs his guitar and hands it to me. I grab my camera and go next door to Rachel and Josh's room to film.

"Hey guys it's Lexi here with a new video. For this video I'm going to be doing a cover of Good For You by Selena Gomez"

*After singing*

"Okay guys that was it for today. If you liked this video give it a thumbs up and make sure to subscribe. Go follow me on all my social media @ AlexisTaylor Thanks for watching"

After I was done filming I went back to my room and gave Shawn his guitar back and got my computer and started editing.

"You have an amazing voice" Shawn said laying beside me.

"No the only one with an amazing voice here is you"

"No I'm serious Lexi. It's amazing"

"Ok"

After that Shawn went back on his phone typing away. I finished editing the video and uploaded it then tweeted.

'@AlexisTaylor: Just posted a new video go check it out! Make sure to like and subscribe'

Shawn's POV

Lexi really does have an amazing voice. I texted my manager Andrew to see if we could have her come on tour with me.

Shawn: Hey Andrew

Andrew: Yes Shawn?

Shawn: could we have my friend Lexi come on tour with us? She has an amazing voice.

Andrew: send me a video of her singing.

Shawn: She just posted a YouTube video. Here's the link. (Pretend there's a link here)

Andrew: wow she does have an amazing voice

Shawn: so can she come?

Andrew: yes

Shawn: Thank you Thank you Thank you!

I was so happy Andrew said yes now I just gotta tell Lexi. I went on Twitter and tweeted.

'@ShawnMendes: I'm so happy right now'

I saw that Lexi faved and retweeted. I went to her page and seen that she tweeted about her video I retweeted and faved.

'@ShawnMendes: Go check out @AlexisTaylor's new video! She has an amazing voice'

Lexi's POV

Shawn tweeted that he was happy. I wonder what he is so happy about. I was thinking so much I didn't even hear my phone ding. I looked down and it was from Shawn.

Muffin Boy💘: Wanna go on a walk?

Bagel Girl💋💍: Sure

We got up and walked out the room. Nobody noticed that we left considering they were in there on conversations. We weren't walking anywhere specific just walking.

"Lexi wanna go to Starbucks?"

"Sure"

All we had to do was walk across the road since we were there at it. We went in and Shawn ordered for us while I got us a table. He came back with our drinks and sat across from me.

"So Lexi"

"So Shawn"

"I have to leave for tour soon"

"I know" she sighed.

"But"

"But what?"

"You're coming with me"

"What?"

"I said you're coming with me"

"But why? Not that I don't want to"

"Because I may have asked Andrew and told him you had an amazing voice and he listened to your cover on YouTube and liked it so you're coming"

"Shawn this is amazing!"

"I know"

"When do we leave?"

"Wednesday"

"But that's in three days?!"

"It'll be okay. You'll get all your stuff packed by then"

"Ok"

After that we went back to the hotel. We went to our room and everyone was still there looking all worried.

"Where were you guys? You didn't leave a note or anything we were worried!" Rachel said

"We went walking then went to Starbucks" I said casually

"You could've at least answered your phones"

"We turned them off because we had more important things to discuss" Shawn said.

"Like what?" Claire asked.

"while your at it just tell us what's been going on these past few days. You haven't told us anything" Ryan said.

"Ok" I said.

Me and Shawn sat on our bed. While everyone else was were they were during the movie.

"So are you guys dating?" Rachel asked.

I looked at Shawn and he nodded his head for me to tell them.

"Yes, but we haven't told the fans yet"

"OMG OTP! I TOLD YOU HE LIKED YOU LEXI!" Rachel screamed.

"Okay Rachel calm down" I said laughing.

"Now what was so important you had to talk about that you couldn't answer your phones?" Claire asked.

"You can tell this one Shawn" I said. He looked at me and smiled then started talking.

"Well, as you know Lexi has an amazing voice. So I texted Andrew to see if she could join me on tour and he wanted to hear her sing so I sent him the link to her cover on YouTube and he liked it. He said she could join so that's what I was telling her"

"Omg that's amazing Lexi" Jack J said.

I forgot he was in the room. Is that bad?

"I'm going to get ready for bed" I told Shawn.

I went into the bathroom and changed into some black spandex and my Shawn Mendes hoodie and put my hair in a messy bun. I walked out and laid on the bed beside Shawn and ended up falling asleep.

******
Word Count: 1047