Chapter Three

Lexi's POV

"Lexi get up you have school today!!"

"5 more minutes"

"Alexis Ann Taylor get your butt up before I get cold water and pour it on you!"

"I'M UP!"

"That's what I thought"

That my friends was my mom. Her names Jenny. She can be cool but then again she's just like other mothers. I love her though.

Once I'm out of bed I hop in the shower and do what I gotta do. Then I get out and wrap a towel around me and go to my closet to get something to wear. I decided on a black crop top that said 'Bitch don't kill my vibe' and a pair of high wasted shorts with my black vans. Since I was in no mood to do my hair I just left it in its natural waves.

After I was done I ran downstairs to see my older brother Noah.

"Morning Lexi"

"Morning Noah"

"Do you need a ride to school?"

"If you don't mind. I hate the bus"

"Well, let's go or you're gonna be late"

I run upstairs and grab my book bag on the way out the house my mom hands me a piece of toast to eat on the way. We get in Noah's black Range Rover and head to school.

The drive to school is about five minutes. Not to long. On the way there we mostly just listened to music while singing horribly. We arrived at school right before the bell rang. I got out the car and ran to my locker and got all my belongings and headed to first period which was English with Mr. Tyler.

*Skip to the end of the school day*

Once the bell rang I got out of there as fast as I could. The less time spent in this place the better. I went to my locker and threw all my books in there then went outside to wait for my brother.

My brother was supposed to be here 20 minutes ago and he's not answering his phone. I'm starting to get worried. I decided to sit and wait a couple more minutes. About five minutes later I see a black Range Rover come pulling into the parking lot. I Stand up and start walking towards the car.

"Hey sorry I'm late I was asleep"

"Whatever lets go home"

"I'm sorry Lexi"

"I said whatever just take me home"

"Fine"

Finally after what seemed like forever we reached the house. I couldn't wait to get out of that car fast enough. I ran up the stairs and dropped my stuff by the door and just laid on my bed thinking about nothing in particular. I was brought out of my thoughts by my phone going off.

Shawn: Hey Lexi

Lexi: Hey Shawn

Shawn: How was your day?

Lexi: Boring

Shawn: Why was it boring?

Lexi: School.

Shawn: Ah, I feel you.

Lexi: yet but it's almost summer break! Just two more days and I'm done.

Shawn: Same. I'm probably gonna go to NC sometime this summer. The guys and I are thinking about meeting up at Nash's house

Lexi: The guys?

Shawn: Yeah there's Ten of us. Me, Nash, Cameron, Carter, Matthew, Taylor, Aaron, Hayes, Jack J, and Jack G

Lexi: That's a lot of guys

Shawn: Yeah, there cool

Lexi: Yeah.. Well I'm gonna go and head to bed early I have an exam tomorrow

Shawn: Ok, goodnight Lexi

Lexi: Goodnight Shawn