Chapter Nineteen

Lexi's POV

I woke up feeling happy. I got up and took a shower. I got out the shower and put on some white high wasted skinny jeans with a black crop top and a red and black flannel around my waste. I put my hair in lose curls with a black beanie that said 'SELFIE' in white.

I walked out the bathroom and Shawn was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him so I left him a note. I went down to the lobby to get some breakfast. I got my food and sat at a table.

"Hey, can I sit?" Someone asked. I looked up to see Jack.

"Yeah, sure"

"So, how are you?" He asked.

"Good, you?"

"Good, so what brings you here?"

"Prom"

"Oh, so who's the lucky guy you went with?"

"Shawn" when I said that he had a look of sadness in his eyes.

"Oh, nice. Was it fun?"

"Very fun. We got crowned prom king and queen"

"That's amazing" As soon as those words came out his mouth Shawn and the others walked in and towards us.

"Morning Princess" he said kissing my forehead

"Morning."

"How'd you sleep?"

"Amazing, you?"

"Great" he said smiling at me.

"So, who's your friend Lexi?" Claire asked.

"Oh yeah sorry. Guys this is Jack Johnson"

"Isn't he the guy that was at Starbucks with you and Shawn?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah"

"Well, I'm Rachel, this is Josh, Ryan and Claire" she said pointing to each of them.

"Well, I best be getting back. Jack doesn't know where I am"

"Jacks here with you?" I asked

"Yeah"

"I want to meet him sometime!"

"Ok I'll text you. Bye guys nice meeting you"

Everyone said bye and he was gone.

"Who's this Jack that's with him?" Ryan asked.

"His best friend. His name is Jack Gilinsky" As soon as the word Gilinsky came out my mouth Claire's eyes widened.

"Are you ok Claire?" I asked

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine" she said.

"Ok" I said unsure.

We continued eating an making small talk.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Harry Potter Marathon?" Shawn asked.

"I'm fine with it"

"When are we going home?" Claire asked.

"Tomorrow" Josh said

"Okay"

When Josh said tomorrow Claire has this look of relief on her face. Something's up with her and I'm going to find out.  Just as I was going to say something my phone dinged. It was a message from Jack.

Blue eyed Jack: Hey

Lexi: Hey

Blue eyed Jack: What you up to?

Lexi: Nothing much.

Blue eyed Jack: cool

Lexi: Hey I was wondering would you and Jack like to join us in a Harry Potter marathon?

Blue eyed Jack: sureeeeeee

Lexi: Okay we are in room 501

Blue eyed Jack: ok

"Hey guys the Jacks are going to join us"

"Ok"

"Well let's go up they're on the way"

When we got to our room they weren't here yet. We all went in our rooms and changed into something comfortable. When me and Shawn got dressed we went a head and set up the movie and got the popcorn.

The others came and now we're just waiting on the Jacks. I was just about to text Jack when there was a knock on the door. Josh got up an answered it.

"The Jacks are here"

"Hurry the movies starting" Shawn said.

When Jack Gilinsky walked through that door I thought Claire's eyes were gonna pop out her head. They got so big. Jack looked around the room and his eyes meet hers and they widened. When Jack sat down he made sure to sit as far away from Claire as possible.

Since it was mine and Shawns room we were on the bed, Rachel and Josh were on the sofa when everyone else was just scattered about the room.

Halfway through the second movie my eyes started to get heavy. Shawn noticed it to.

"Just go to sleep babe. Goodnight I love you"

"Night love you to" and I was out. I felt Shawn wrap his arm around me. A couple minutes later the movie was turned off. I guess everyone fell asleep.

******
Word count: 700