Chapter Twenty Three

Lexi's POV

I woke up the next morning feeling very happy. I got up and got dress did my hair and put some make up on.

When I was done getting ready I ran downstairs to see Noah in the living room.

"Morning Noah"

"Morning Lexi"

"I'm going out"

"Can I come with you?"

"Sure"

We got in the car and headed to Starbucks. We ordered and sat while we waited for our drink.

"Noah take a selfie with me"

We took a selfie and I posted it on Twitter.

'@AlexisTaylor: Brother and sister day💞 @NoahTaylor'

After we got our drinks we went to the car and decided to go to the mall. When we arrived at the mall there was a lot of people crowded around it.

"What's going on?" Noah asked

"I don't know"

I went up to some random girl and asked her.

"Hey what's going on?"

"SHAWN MENDES IS HERE" She screamed

We went around the crowd and finally got inside. We went to different stores and bought some stuff. When we were done we went to the food court to eat.

We decided to eat subway. While we were eating the screams of fangirls seemed to be getting louder. It was kind of annoying. We finished eating and threw our trash away and started back to the car.

"Lexi" I heard someone scream

I turned to see Shawn.

"Hey Shawn"

"Hey. Uh Noah could I steal Lexi for a second?" He asked

"Sure I'll meet you at the car" Noah said walking off

"Hey, how are you?" Shawn asked

"Good"

"Oh so I wanted to tell you that we are leaving tomorrow around lunch time"

"Really? Now you tell me! I want be done by then!"

"Well you'll have to try"

"ALEXIS" I heard some people scream

I turned to see a group of girls walking our way.

"Omg we are such big fans of you can we have a picture?" One girl asked

"Sure"

I took pictures with them then we said our goodbyes and I told Shawn I'd text him then left.

When I got home I went upstairs and started packing. I was almost done packing when my brother ran in the room.

"LEXI"

"What?"

"I need your help!"

"With what?"

"This girl"

"A girl?"

"Yeah her name is Amber and I really like her"

"Okay so what do you need help with?"

"I wanna ask her out but I don't know how"

"Just go up to her and ask her"

"Okay but where do I take her for the date?"

"You can take her to dinner then take a walk on the beach"

"Okay thank you!" With that he ran out the room. I started packing again but was interrupted by my phone ringing.

Muffin Boy💘: Hey

Bagel Girl💋💍: Hey

Muffin Boy💘: What's up?

Bagel Girl💋💍: Trying to pack

Muffin Boy💘: I'm coming over

Bagel Girl💋💍: Ok

15 minutes later Shawn arrived with McDonald's. We are our food while watching tv. After we are our food we went upstairs and I continued to pack.

When I finally finished packing up it was 9:30pm. Shawn was laying on my bed watching Harry Potter while I was packing.

"I'm tired" I said laying beside Shawn

"Me to" he turned over and wrapped his arm around me and we fell asleep.

*****
Word Count: 561