"Yeah nothing no sex at all" she said. I felt my clit jump.

"Fresher the fruit sweeter the juice" I told her and kissed her neck.
"Take it" she said randomly.
"Gladly" I growled and lifted her. She eeped. I put her on the desk. I unhooked her belt. I kissed her and she giggled.
"What?" I asked.
"First kiss" she said
"Damn I' ma ravish that innocent appeal" I said and devoured her she tasted so fucking good to. I instantly became a addict. She got on her knees in front of me. Her head was fucking amazing. It was better than any woman I had. The night I got her virginity wasn't planned. I went over her house like I usually do. I had grown use to just giving her head. I had on a orange tank, black pants, timbs and all gold jewelry. She had a small apartment in the hood. I told her to move out she had more than enough money but she didn't want to draw attention to herself which made sense but still. I checked my hair in the mirror of my car before hopping out my all black Escalade with white rims and went to her apartment. It was 5 pm the sun was going down and I went up the stair to where she was. I unlocked the door with the key she gave me and walked in to the smell of jerk chicken and rice. My stomach growled. Well shit. My phone went off. I hadn't told her I was married yet. My wife was texting me about her missing me. I shot her a miss you too text and put my phone away. I went over to Fatima and kissed her neck wrapping my arms around her waist. Her taste had been in my mouth all day and I was ready for it. She moaned and her head went back.

"Mmm daddy?" she moaned. I swear to god she always got me with that.

"finish cooking baby-girl I'm hungry" I say and hit her ass.

"Yes daddy" she said. I smiled such a good girl. I sat on the couch. She brought me a beer and plate. I smiled and kiss her. shit her lips weee so pretty and soft. I pulled her on my lap. She giggled.
"Daddy no im hungry" she said.
"Shit i am too mami"i purred and pulled at her shorts
"Baby noo im hungry for food later i promise" she said. I rolled my eyes.
"Finne" I say. She gets off me and we eat and watched tv. Her food was bomb as hell she cooked better than Peyton. Speaking of her, her ringtone went off. I take my phone she text me.
"Who is it?" Fatima asked
"No body important comere" i said she laid on my lap. I played with her hair. She was the prettiest of all my sidelines. Fatima also was the youngest. She closed her eyes. I smirked. I knew she was going to sleep. I flicked her cheek.
"Oh dam-i mean crap tht hurt" she corrected herself. She knows i hate it when she curses.
"Don't go to sleep lets go to the room" I said and picked her up. We got on the bed and i let her lay on top of me
"You sleepy?" I ask
"Yes my last drop was at 3am i haven't been sleep since you know i cant sleep without you" she said. I knew that. She always had nightmares. She had a couple near death experiences so they haunt her. I stroked her hair till her breathe got light. I held her and drifted.
When i woke up i gasped. She was in all red lingerie with red bottoms on. My eyes popped open. She blushed.
"Is it weird i like this type of stuff" she say. I couldnt speak all the attention was on her curves and breast. I bit my lip. I got up and yanked her lingere over to me. I bit her neck and got aggressive.
"Ah baby don't rip it" she moaned. I looked up. Her pretty eyes glistened. I felt my breathe hitch. I pulled her back on me and tool of her top and ran my hand up her body. Her skin was smooth but riddled with goosebumps. Her mouth tasted like peaches.she got off me and turned on music. I watched the back of her body. Her plump ass at up and her legs looked longer with heels. She walked back over to me and climbed on the bed. We were kissing and getting into it when her phone went off
"Yo?" She answered. I kept kissing her neck.
"Uh mm now?" She asks.
"Who is it?" I mouthed.
"Frankie' she mouthed.
"Give me the phone" i say and she does.
"Yo she ain't doing the drop call Tiffany tell her Titian said she got it" I say.
'"Bool then" he says and hangs up. I push her phone on the nightstand and she goes back to my lips. I pull off her panties and gripped her ass while slapping it.
"Mm daddy take it" she said panting. I push her on her back and play with her breast. She moaned my name and pulled my hair. I start movinf down.
"No no Char i want u to take ..it" she said her eyes glistening.I thought....shit.
"Fatima I can't....babygirl no" I stutter.
"But i want u too" she said.
"Tima..." i start.
"No no listen" she says and got on top of me.
"I know I'm not ur only one baby I know that and i may be a groupie for u
"You should give that to someone u love and someone u r in love with" i say
"I love you Charalena" she said.
"I know i love you too but i mean someone ur in love with Tima"
"Im in love with u Char i dont care if u dont feel the same...i mean i do but i can live with that i want you to be my first" she says teary eyed.
"You dont have to be in love with me Char I know u got other women but i...wanna feel you all of u for once please" she said. I stared at her.
"Ive been craving you inside me. I want that....the other day i went to your office cuz you left your wallet here so i saw u with Jasmine" she said and blushed.
"And i watched nd it turned me on alot so...i want it too i can't get it off my mind the way it looked looked like it felt so good. I want that alot" she said running her hands down my body. She moved her hand to my pants. She gasped and grabbed it.
"You sure babygirl?" I ask watching her hand.
"Yeah" she said and pulled off my pants. I had my strap on me because i went to Kiaras house before i got here.
"Baby condom?" I asked.
"No i trust you" she said. I really wished she didnt. She did something i didnt expect. She took my strap and took it in her mouth slowly. She started swallowing it but gagged.
"Baby take it out" i say.
"No i got it" she said and did it again closing her eyes she slowly moved it down her throat adapted to it and started doing it more she got into it. My cl*t jumped at the sound and her head bobbing. Her slight gagging. I bit my lip. I was gettin excited but refrained from fucking her throat. I got more excited the more she did. She took it out her mouth and moves to my mouth. We kissed and moved her to her back. I kissed her neck and lips while rubbing her clit. I was trying to slow myself but it was so hard with her moans in my ear.
"Ahh fuck daddy take it please" she whimpered and pleaded. I started moving down. Maybe if i ate her out good she would fall asleep.
"Fuck that no no just just none of tht just fuck me" she moaned. I stared shocked. She stripped me and took my breast in her mouth
"No no ma just lay back." I moaned. I knew if she started then it wouldn't stop. I also knew the more she turned me on the more likely Ima lose my control.