A Small Weakness

Still don't own Naruto

Chapter 94: A Small Weakness

"Brother snap out of it! I know you are still in their" Sai said.

The boy he called his brother stood unmoving. "I'm sorry Sai, I have no control over my movement's. And I can't be killed, there is no hope in fighting us" he said.

Kankuro ignored those two and turned to face Sasori and Deidara. "Look who it is Sasori-sama. I thought you killed that kid" Deidara said.

"He must have survived. Konoha did come to save the Ichibi jinchuuriki, they were always well known for the great medics that they produced. Still this boy is a rather talented puppeteer and I doubt he will be caught by the same trap as last time" Sasori said.

"I am honored to receive praise from the master of the Suna puppetry art like you. But my technique has surpassed yours Sasori-sama" Kankuro said taking out a scroll with a sealing matrix on it.

The seal was in the kanji for the name Sasori and after a puff of smoke and the puppet form of Sasori appeared. Several blades sticking out from its back and a hole in it's chest where his heart used to reside.

"My old puppet body, it all really seems pointless now when I think about it. In this body I have what I always desired in life. A body that will never rot or decay. I've truly become a puppet in every sense of the word" Sasori said.

"That's right, you are a puppet you are being used. Ittan surround the injured with rock and cover Krii while he heals them. The rest of us will focus on taking these guys out" Kankuro said.

"Sir, in the Root ninja's stomach, there is a lot of Deidara's explosive clay" a Hyuuga said.

"What?" Sai said still immobilized from the shock of seeing the boy he thought of as his brother again.

"From the intel we were given on Deidara before his death from Konoha they said that Deidara's clay can be deactivated by lightning jutsu. I know a few" Omoi said.

(Giant's Graveyard)

Madara walked through an underground complex until he came to a small room and entered. Sakura was sitting at a desk going over books on medical jutsu.

"You need to go begin your treatment of Sasuke, I just completed the eye transplant" Madara said.

"How is Sasuke-kun? Is he in pain?" she asked.

"He is fine, but impatient. It would be a good idea not to keep him waiting" Madara replied.

"Alright, let's go then" Sakura said shutting her book and standing up from her desk.

"I have hidden Sasuke elsewhere to keep him out of the hands of Kabuto. We will have to go this way" Madara said and swallowed Sakura up in the time space vortex from his sharingan eye before disappearing in a similar style.

They reappeared in a dark room with only small flame torches giving any light. Sasuke sat at the far end of the room on an alter his eyes wrapped in bandages.

"You're back, it's about time. Sakura come and heal my injuries" Sasuke ordered.

"Right away Sasuke-kun" Sakura said and ran over to the injured Uchiha hands already glowing green in eagerness.

Madara stood for a moment watching to make sure Sakura didn't try anything that would harm Sasuke before the black and white Zetsu grew from the ground.

"Is there news?" Madara asked.

"Yes Kabuto reports that Sasori and Deidara along with the rest of our ambush squad, has run into the enemy in the Land of Sound" Zetsu replied.