Chunin Exam Final's

Still don't own Naruto

Chapter 36 Chunin Exam Final's

Naruto left the medical tent and decided to head out into the audience to find a seat to watch his part time students compete, he knew it would be a tough competition with at least Matsuri who had been trained by Gaara expected to pass with ease.

When Naruto walked up the stairs into the stands he was greeted with a hero's welcome a large group of people rushed over to pat Naruto on the back congratulating him on his victory.

Naruto struggled through the throngs of supporters and well wishers as he made his way to the front right where he saw Yugito sitting with the other members of his rookie graduating class.

"Hey Yugi-chan can I sit here" he said pointing to the seat next to her as several fan girls still swooning around him. She let him sit down before she planted he self on his lap and sent a dirty look at the girls that were still hanging around that basically said "Get back before I turn you into ash".

"You did great Naru-kun" Yugito said before giving him a kiss on the lips mostly to further annoy the fan girls who had not taken the hint from the look the cat like kunoichi gave them just moments before.

"Thank's Yugi-chan lets just hope Konohamaru and the others do just as well" Naruto said as several cleaning crews were still fixing the arena up from the last battle.

Yugito stayed leaning against Naruto's chest blissfully ignoring the cold hard looks directed towards her by the entire female population that was single minus Sakura who was still hung up on tall dark emo and homo. Even Ino had a twang of jealousy at the happy couple sitting in each others arms.

Eventually they had finished there clearing and the names were ready to be drawn at random, the first name out of the hat, or up on the screen as was the case at this time, was Moegi. She made her way down onto the floor to loud applauding from the crowd who were still worked up from the match up between the jonnin and Naruto.

Moegi's opponent was a kunoichi from Iwa Naruto was interested to see what type of fighting style Moegi would choose, she had become far more confident since training with Yugito and her taijutsu was now very good for a genin because her style suited her perfectly.

The Iwa kunoichi was a bit taller than Moegi and probably a few years older, she had two kunai pouches one on either leg which suggested she was rather liberal with her Kunai and shuriken.

(Arena Floor)

Genma who had relaxed a lot more now there was no threat of being caught by high powered jutsu or a misplaced punch. After checking both party's were ready they began.

Moegi darted forward swiftly dodging the projectile's thrown at her while the Iwa Genin backed away.

The Iwa genin looked to be struggling to keep Moegi at bay until she did something Moegi was not expecting, she charged. Catching Moegi by surprise she began pressing home her advantage and forcing Moegi to back away before she began throwing liberal amounts of shuriken and kunai again.

It was a sound strategy keep your opponent away with kunai in an attempt to hit them before using powerful taijutsu to push her back again when she got close, it was a game of cat and mouse and a very useful style for ninja that were low mobility.

Moegi still weaving in and out of another flurry of kunai decided she needed to do something quickly. Taking out a kunai she began swiping the oncoming waves away from her and looking for an opening.

Suddenly she saw the smallest of gaps and flung her kunai "Kunai Kagebushin no jutsu" Moegi called out and the one kunai turned into many.

The Iwa genin was shocked at this and began throwing more and more kunai as fast as she desperately tried to knock the shadow kunai out of the air.