Hunt For An Uchiha

Still don't own Naruto

Chapter 52: Hunt For An Uchiha.

(Unknown Location)

Rain was once again falling as Pein looked out over his village and did not react when he felt someone arrive directly behind him.

"What do you think of the situation with Sasuke Uchiha" Pein asked.

"I do not know yet, but should he succeed our problems with Itachi will be over and we may even have a new member. Let's just say I am only interested in the one that win's" Tobi said all evidence of the childish attitude gone.

"I see and what about Deidara, is he still set on challenging the boy" Pein asked turning around slowly to stare at Tobi with his Purple ringed eye's.

"Deidara still want's to fight him, but he has lived out his usefulness. And I can use the fight to judge Sasuke's potential. And if he dies he was never a threat in the first place" Tobi said.

"A sound plan, we will begin to plan how to deal with the remaining jinchuuriki once we have this little issue resolved" Pein said before turning back to look over the village and Tobi vanished in a swirl.

(With Itachi)

"Why are we heading into the Land of Fire, isn't your brother who is hunting you there" Kisame said obviously confused as to why they were heading towards a fight something Itachi usually would try to avoid.

"We need to be here anyway, Naruto-kun is my target. But we cant move on him while Sasuke-kun is targeting me, I need to deal with that foolish little brother of mine" Itachi said.

"Well don't let me stop you, this sound's like it could actually be fun" Kisame said.

"Yes but I will need to find Sasuke-kun and get him to meet me at on old Uchiha hideout. I also want to face him alone so you can play with his team if you want. But do try not to kill them, they might be useful later" Itachi said with a blank expression.

"Kami why do you never let me have any fun" Kisame pouted.

"Come on we still have a long way to go, and I need to send a clone to tell Sasuke where to come" Itachi said.

"Where are we going anyway, it's not exactly a small country, at full speed it take's a week to get to the other side of it" Kisame said.

"It's over the other side of the country. Back in the clan war's before Konoha was founded it was an old Uchiha stronghold in fact it was one of the few that were taken from the Senju clan but all evidence of there existence was erased once Madara took control of the clan. he said it was a sign of our superiority over the other clans" Itachi said.

"How do you even know that" Kisame questioned.

"Uchiha member's who never awakened the sharingan were always put to work taking note's on all the event's that happened while the Uchiha clan was busy attempting to conquer the others. So the Uchiha archives in Konoha has great historical records of those time's. However they are slightly biased in the Uchiha clan's favor only major defeat's that would have been marked by the other clans where recorded and even then it was only ever the Senju or Uzumaki clan's that would be mentioned" Itachi said.

"Heh they never had anything like that in Kiri. All I know of those time's is that there was constant fighting until word finally came about the other villages that had formed. That forced our waring clans to come together" Kisame said.

"Make's sense you came together out of fear, and it was that same fear that led to the bloodline war's and agreeing to help Iwa in the Uzumaki clan massacre" Itachi said.