The Kunoichi's Decision

Still don't own Naruto

Chapter 80 The Kunoichi's Decision.

Kakashi and Sai stood to one side of Sasuke while Sakura stood to the other both were looking at the Uchiha as he continued to chuckle in an almost possessed manner.

"Sasuke look how far you have fallen, you are nothing like the young boy I used to know" Kakashi said.

"You're right sensei, I am so much more now, my eyes are open to the atrocities committed against my family. You are no better, with that sharingan of yours, you have stolen your power from the Uchiha and you do not even care to thank them. You are no better than anyone else in Konoha who are ignorant of Itachi's sacrifice and spits on the name of Uchiha every day" Sasuke said.

"So that's it, is it. You will attempt to destroy Konoha in some foolish attempt at revenge? I told you years ago to to forget revenge because it would consume you, and look at you now. You are nothing without it, once Konoha is gone you will find someone else to blame, you are a disease that needs to be eliminated" Kakashi said sadly.

"I am not the disease, it is Konoha that is diseased, there ignorance sickens me, it is like a cancer that needs to be removed from this world" Sasuke spat.

"To have to do this, to be forced to kill one of my old pupils. Now I know how the Sandaime felt, it's time to end this Sasuke, I need to do what Hiruzen-sama failed to do and kill my prized student before you casue harm to anyone else" Kakashi said lifting his Hetai-ite from over his sharingan.

"Hmph you can try, but you will not succeed, just because you have a sharingan does not make you as talented as an Uchiha. After all only an Uchiha can kill an Uchiha" Sasuke said mocking the Copy Ninja.

"I don't know where you got that sense of superiority from, but I certainly didn't teach it to you. Every lesson I tried to teach you about team work and friendship has been forgotten, until now you are willing to throw away your own friends just to further your own goals" Kakashi said.

"The only thing you taught me of any use, was the chidori, but I improved that without your help" Sasuke spat back.

"That's true, you ran off to Orochimaru to be his little fuck buddy, I am sure he helped you with it, after all you were always a dick less looser with no creativity" Sai said with a fake smile.

"It seems some things never change. You are still a worthless excuse of a ninja Sai" Sasuke replied.

"We don't have time for this. Sai, Sakura, take the girl and heal her keep her alive, she will have some information on Madara. I will deal with Sasuke" Kakashi ordered, receiving a nod from Sai and a weak call of agreement from Sakura.

"You are over confident, you cant beat me Kakashi sensei" Sasuke taunted.

"Well we will just have to see about that" Kakashi said.

Sasuke drew his katana and charged forward. Kakashi drew two kunai and darted forward to meet him half way.

They clashed in the center Sasuke's katana held off with both of the kunai both battling for dominance. "You're going to have to do a lot better than this Sasuke" Kakashi said as he used his superior physical strength to force the longer blade back towards the angry Uchiha.

Sasuke fought back by channeling his Raiton chakra through his blade and attempting to use that to shock Kakashi. But the Copy Ninja saw it coming and kicked Sasuke back causing him to fall off the bridge and land on the water below.

"You have a lot to learn Sasuke. You can't do everything by yourself. If you think back, would you be alive today without your team members?" Kakashi lectured.