Training on Myobokuzan

Still don't own Naruto

Chapter 61: Training on Myobokuzan

Naruto was waiting for five o'clock. Why five, because that is when Jiraiya would be released from the hospital. It had been a day since Jiraiya had awoken from his coma and Tsunade had made sure that he stayed in bed until the following evening.

He had spent the day improving his Hirashin while his clones worked on elemental manipulation and chakra control. He had improved his Fuuton manipulation the most. He could now cut through almost any boulder with just his basic element manipulation. This led to a great power increase in the power of the Fuuton jutsu that he used. And could now do the Great Breakthrough and Violent Wind Palm with no hand seals.

His process with Suiton and the Hirashin had been less impressive. While he had increased the number of kunai from thirty five to close to fifty he had hit a wall and not been able to push past it. The problem with his Suiton manipulation was mostly that he only had two jutsu and they were both high ranking. He had not been game to test his recently named Suiton Oodama Rasengan. The 'Rasentsunami'. He simply did not have enough room in any of the training grounds to freely fire any of his full powered rasengan variants without causing irreversible damage.

The rest of the time he had he spent by adding his own entrances to the Uzumaki clan diary. Making sure to give future Uzumaki who would read the book a detailed account of the major event's of his life through his point of view. It was a clan diary not a personal one so Naruto refrained from mentioning to much of his personal life.

By the time Jiraiya was ready to be released from the hospital Naruto had covered most of the clan relevant event's of his life. Meaning the invasion of Konoha by Orochimaru, the fact the Akatsuki were chasing the Bijuu and finally the reemergence of the Rinnegan and that Nagato was acting as the leader of the Akatsuki.

Naruto had just put his pen down and closed his book when Yugito came in with both Jiraiya and Tsunade. "Weren't you supposed to meet me once I got out of the hospital" Jiraiya pouted as he took a seat.

"I'm sorry sensei I must have lost track of time, I was working on something" Naruto said subtly moving the thick book out of the way. Something that may have gone unnoticed by Tsunade and Yugito who were talking about what they were going to do about Pein, had made Jiraiya's eyes narrow and him to get out of his seat and walk over to the table Naruto had been working at.

"What's this? I have never seen this book before, it is certainly not you're sealing work" Jiraiya said looking over Naruto's shoulder.

"It's nothing, just a diary" Naruto half lied.

Jiraiya knew Naruto wasn't telling him the whole truth was silently tossing up whether to push the point or not. "Fine, if you say so" Jiraiya said.

Naruto gave an internal sigh of relief he didn't want that book to be noticed while Yugito and Tsunade were around. Not that he couldn't trust either of them. But Yugito despite how much he loved her was still a ninja from a different village and Tsunade would find the book far to interesting to not inspect for herself. And there was no telling what she would be forced to reveal to the counsel.

"So Naruto, I think we will need Fukusaku-sama here to discuss our plan's to deal with Pein" Tsunade said.

"Yeah your right, give me a second I need to focus my charka in order to summon the elder's, it shouldn't take too long as I only need one of them" Naruto said.

After a short moment Naruto slammed his hand to the ground and Fukusaku appeared leaning on his cane he used to whack senjutsu out of the body. Naruto and Jiraiya both winced from the memory of how much it hurt.