Who Are You

Still don't own Naruto

Chapter 53: Who Are You

(Unknown Location)

Sasuke lay on a large square pillar in a room that looked completely black. "Where am I... Did I die" Sasuke said to himself as he began to stand.

"Hello" came the childish voice of Tobi to the left of the Uchiha.

Turning around Sasuke saw Tobi sitting on another large square pillar waving at Sasuke in a friendly manner.

"Oh please tell me I don't have to spend eternity talking to you" Sasuke moaned still thinking he was dead.

"That's not very nice, Tobi saved you because your were impressive to Tobi. And then you go and be mean" Tobi said.

"What I'm alive? Then where is this place, it's like nothing I have ever seen before" Sasuke said obviously confused.

"Oh this is my pocket world I control Tobi likes to spend time here. So now that your saved where do you want to go?" asked Tobi.

"Where's Itachi" Sasuke ordered. Once the brooding Uchiha discovered he was still alive.

Sasuke then collapsed in pain. It appeared he didn't get out of the explosion entirely cleanly but he was at least in one piece.

"Tobi doesn't know where Itachi sempai is. Last time I checked he was in the land of waterfalls but Tobi doesn't think Itachi and Kisame sempai will have stayed there. Maybe they decided to head for Konoha where Itachi sempai's main target is. But Tobi doesn't know, Itachi sempai fears the blond nine tales host he doesn't say it or show it but Tobi can tell" Tobi said.

'That damn dobe always beating me, he will see I will be seen as the greatest hero that Konoha has ever seen and he will be nothing compared to me' Sasuke fumed quite obviously.

'So much hate. He will be so easy to turn against Konoha when the time comes it is funny' Tobi thought seriously from where he was sitting.

"I need to get to my team. Drop me off close to them and I can make my way from there" Sasuke said once his anger had subsided.

"Ok Tobi will help this time, but be warned Itachi and Kisame sempai are a lot stronger than Deidara sempai. Although Tobi still thinks not many people would be able to escape his C5 blast" Tobi said and slowly the world around Sasuke disappeared in a vortex leaving Sasuke on the edge of a river bank.

"Your friends are just up the river around five hundred meters. So it's time for Tobi to say goodbye" the masked man said before he disappeared in a swirl.

(With Naruto)

Naruto Yugito and Kakashi arrived at the spot where Deidara used the C5 to end his life and began looking for signs of life.

"Nothing could survive a blast this big we need to get Kiba here and see he can smell anything" Kakashi said as they walked towards the center of the newly formed crater.

"It's getting late anyway we should make camp here for the night and continue our search tomorrow" Naruto said.

"I agree, it's getting dark and we don't want to miss anything. And we will need to give the others some time to return and tell us what they have found" Yugito said getting a nod of agreement from Kakashi.

"Alright ill send word to the others through my ninja hounds while you two begin setting up camp" Kakashi said.

Naruto and Yugito set up a camp and gathered wood. Meanwhile team Hebi had to carry Sasuke to a hotel in a nearby town in order to recover from his battle with Deidara he had severe burns over a large section of his body but they did not want to go to a hospital as taking a missing ninja to a hospital in fire country would be as good as walking into Konoha with a giant banner that said 'Hi I'm a missing ninja wanted for desertion please kill or capture me'.