The Dinner

Still Don't Own Naruto!

Chapter 43: The Dinner

Naruto awoke the next morning to a familiar site, Yugito was tightly clinging onto him while she slept, light purrs could e heard easily with how quiet the room was.

"Good morning Yugi-chan" Naruto whispered so it was loud enough that she would have been able to hear but not enough so that she would wake up.

He began to casually stroke her long blond hair as she slept only stopping when she began to stir or let out a louder purr not wanting to disturb her when she was sleeping so peacefully.

Around half an hour later Yugito woke. Although she did not speak or give any outward sign or waking Naruto could tell, it was the way she would always wake up. She would consciously tighten her grip on Naruto to make sure he was still there with her, and so if he woke he couldn't get away.

"Finally up are we" Naruto cooed and gave Yugito a light kiss on the top of the head.

"No, still sleeping so I'm not getting up" Yugito said in denial not wanting to leave the comfort she had of Naruto's warmth.

"It's alright you don't have to get up, I love watching you sleep. It makes it feel like your all mine" Naruto said as he wrapped the arm currently stroking her hair around her shoulders and pulled her in even closer earning a surprised mewl from the cat like kunoichi.

"Good because I had no intention of getting out of bed just yet, and I am always all yours" she purred kissing Naruto on his chest scar like she would every morning in a sign of deepest affection.

They stayed in bed for another hour just holding each other as they rested peacefully before a loud knock came at the door.

"Naruto, it's time to train so get up and get dressed, Yugito you too. If I have to come back I will bust the door open and make sure to take notes" came Jiraiya's voice from the other side of the door.

Naruto and Yugito both moaned in frustration but slowly untangled themselves from each others embrace and began getting dressed both mumbling about unwelcome old perverts ruining there time alone.

(30 Minutes later Training Field)

Naruto, Yugito and Jiraiya were sitting down in the middle of the training field, Jiraiya had decided that he wanted them to work on collaboration jutsu with each other and as such had them meditating to get into sync.

"Now successful collaboration jutsu with another human is incredibly difficult, this is because you need to have your thoughts and movements completely in tune with one another. The only reason I would even attempt this training is because of how close you two are together" Jiraiya finnished with a perverted chuckle while a blush formed in slight embarrassment on the faces of the two jinchuuriki.

"Hey but we have performed a collaboration jutsu before, I remember it from when we fought Orochimaru and Kabuto back when we first met" Naruto said questioningly.

"Ah yes very true, the fact you could do that amazed me at the time and still does, even with how close you two have become to have been perfectly in unison with each other is one of the hardest things you can accomplish. Then again you two seem to have some unnatural pull to one another with how inseparable you guys are" Jiraiya said.

Both Yugito and Naruto smiled at this, the thought that they were connected so deeply together that even when they first met they were able to get in sync perfectly was like telling them they were meant to be together.

"Not that I am not grateful for the training Jiraiya-sama but how will this help Naru-kun in the final's" Yugito asked.

"Naruto doesn't need help with the final's he will win easily, I am teaching you this so you can help keep each other safe when your out on mission's. Besides I want the chance to train a third generation of Namikaze one day you know" Jiraiya said causing the two teens to blush, they loved each other that was for sure but were far from ready to think about having children.