Naruto vs Naruto, The Fall's of Truth

Still don't own Naruto

Chapter 84 Naruto vs Naruto, The Fall's of Truth

Naruto got off the boat while supporting a still sick Yugito. She was so happy to see land she almost cried.

"It's not that bad Ms Two, Mr nine was cool, that boat isn't cruel" Bee rapped.

"Shut it Kirabi" Yugito snapped angrily while she still clung to Naruto trying not to be sick.

"She will be fine in a bit Bee, she is just a little sick that's all" Naruto said apologizing for his fiance.

"Well, you coming fool, you don't want to be late to take that fox to school" Bee rapped.

"Uh can it wait? I want to find where we will be staying first and make sure Yugi-chan is feeling better before I get to work" Naruto said.

"Sure thing Yo! Just come find me when you're ready to roll" Bee rapped. And jumped off on his own into the forest.

"Hey Naruto this is awesome, these Kumo genin have to do anything we tell them, there like mini butlers" Jiraiya yelled from where he was having a single genin carry all of there bag's.

'That poor kid. But then again he used to do the same thing to me and say it was training, but I could always make clones to help me' Naruto laughed internally.

"How you feeling Yugi-chan? Any better yet?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah now I'm off the boat I feel a lot better but I wont be myself again until I get something to eat" Yugito admitted.

"Hm I don't think there are any restaurants around here and I have no idea if sensei brought any fish with the supply's. But I have an idea of how to get you some" Naruto said.

"Really, how?" Yugito asked.

"Easy, just watch. Hey you genin squad!" Naruto said turning to where three genin were walking off the boat and looking around.

"Yes Namikaze-sama?" a small red haired kunoichi said when they heard Naruto call them.

"First of all it's Naruto, not Namikaze-sama. Secondly I want you three to go catch some fish for Yugi-chan's dinner, can you do that?" Naruto asked.

"Yes, right away Nami- Naruto" the kunoichi said and gave a respectful bow before the team left in search of fish.

"Good kids, I bet one of them get's eaten" Naruto joked.

"That's not very nice Naru-kun" Yugito said stifling a giggle.

"I know. Anyway lets go find where we are staying and unpack our stuff" Naruto suggested.

"Alright, will be good to find out how much this place has improved, I know Kirabi has a holiday home built here, he made friends with all the animals while he was training to control the Hachibi's chakra" Yugito said.

"What about you? didn't you learn how to control Nibi here?" Naruto asked.

"Well I did but it was nothing like what Kirabi had to do, or what you will have to do" Yugito said.

"Huh why not?" Naruto asked.

"Well because the Nibi is rather helpful and doesn't mind me using her power. So instead of attempting to forcibly take Nibi's power she willingly lets me use it without too much difficulty appart from her trying to influence me to be rather perverted at times" Yugito explained.

"So basically because the fox is a bastard I will need to defeat it?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah I think that is what Kirabi had to do. But there was more to it than just that, I think he said if you are battling with your emotions the Bijuu can use them to gain control so you need to be at peace to even have a chance at winning" Yugito said.