Naruto Vs Root

Still don't own Naruto

Chapter 77: Naruto Vs Root.

The room had stopped they were shocked to see the arrival of White Zetsu. "Is this the Akatsuki?" Oonoki asked in wonder.

"It must be" Mei replied.

Before anyone else could reply the Raikage dove forward and pushed Zetsu to the ground a hand on his neck. "Where is Sasuke" A ordered.

"Alright I will give you a hint" Zetsu choked out.

A's temper ran to the surface and you could hear the neck of Zetsu crack with ease.

"Why did you do that, he could have been a useful prisoner to get information out of" Mei said.

"It would be no use, there is nobody in the Akatsuki who would give out any information on the Akatsuki, they are all willing to die for the cause" Tsunade said.

"Question is, why is Sasuke here, what does he hope to achieve?" Kakashi questioned.

"Well if he is working for the Akatsuki and they somehow found out about this meeting, it would be logical to assume that they sent the Uchiha here to stop us from coming to an agreement, by what ever means necessary" Oonoki theorized.

"So his target is the five Kage's. So now splitting up individually is not a good idea. Any propositions on how we deal with both threats?" Mei asked.

"I will take care of Root by myself, that will free all of you up to take care of Sasuke and his team" Naruto said.

"Are you insane, there are over four hundred of them, you wont stand a chance even if you are a jinchuuriki" Oonoki said.

"Well I have the Hirashin, so that is bound to help, and I am quite good with destructive jutsu, I will be fine" Naruto said.

"Impossible, I will not let you go alone. I am coming too" Tsunade said.

"I will be fine, it's not like I will be alone, I have my summons. I will just summon Gamakichi and the elders, we can handle a bunch of emotionless freaks" Naruto assured her.

"I have an opposing view, I will deal with Sasuke Uchiha myself for what he did to Bee, so everyone else can go with you" A said.

"That would be rather dangerous, you do not know his skills, if he was able to take out Bee then he has definitely improved. We don't have time to discuss this, if I go alone it will be the best way to keep everyone safe, now is there a place where all of Danzo's Root will have to pass through before they get too much further into the complex?" Naruto said.

"Yes there is, but you will be surrounded on all sides, it will be as good as walking to your death" Mifune said.

"I have done that before, after all I never expected to actually be able to defeat Nagato, and after him a bunch of reject Root members will be a walk in the park, after all Danzo would have to keep them weaker than he is to prevent them from trying to replace him with someone stronger" Naruto said and without waiting for further discussion walked over to the blueprints found the room he needed.

"Insanity, how does he expect to take on a small army alone" Mifune said.

"Well if anyone can it would be him, still I don't like it" Tsunade said.

"Then at least allow me to go after him, I can jump in if things get too dangerous and pull him out" Kakashi suggested.

"Agreed, be careful Kakashi, I can't afford to loose two of my best shinobi" Tsunade said.

"His plan is dangerous, he should have at least taken some of the Samurai. But I guess that is just who Naruto is. He wouldn't put anyone in harms way if he could avoid it, even if it cost him his life" Garra said.