"Er...sorry, mates. We were just trying to get something to eat seeing as we missed lunch," Vic said.

"Oh, yeah...we'll just be going then," Harry said nervously.

"You don't have to leave," Alexandria shrugged as if nothing were wrong, "it's not as if the kitchens are so small. There's plenty of room for the four of us."

The boys exchanged a look before nodding and they all climbed through the portrait and inside the kitchens.

"Brilliant, I'm going to get my usual," Vic said as he rubbed his hands together and walked off to find an elf.

"So....Desmond--"

"It's Alexandria," she said with a nod. "Congratulations on the win, by the way," she smiled over to the two boys who looked surprised. "Just don't tell Vic I said anything," she winked.

She was trying to be as normal as possible, but the image of her biting Ron's neck haunted her like a virus as she stared at him in the silence. "Are you happy for your brother getting married soon?" she asked.

Ron looked surprised and puzzeled as Alexandria laughed and gave her smile that all the boys melted over, "Fleur and I are close friends. She told me the news and invited me to the wedding."

"Oh, wicked," Ron stammered, his ears going red.

"Here we go! Look at this, roast beef with chicken and potatoes and peas and ice cream to top it all off," Vic said as he reappeared with his food.

Alexandria rolled her eyes, taking the ice cream, much to Vic's protests and sitting on the floor and beginning to eat. The four of them sat together in silence, each with their own small plate of food, Vic glanced up and noticed how rigid the two sixth years looked.

"We don't bite you know?" Vic commented before stuffing his mouth, "well....not often really. You don't need to be so rigid."

Ron and Harry shared a glance before both nodded, "yeah...you're right. Sorry."

"Why is it that all of you are afraid of us?" Alexandria asked curious.

"Because you're goregous," Harry said without hesitation. Alexandria started laughing hysterically at the way he answered, resulting in Harry to flush. She felt her fangs shift and she shut up instantly and smiled.

"We aren't that goregous."

"Speak for yourself," Vic snorted into his sandwich of roast beef and chicken.

"You're Veela right?" Ron questioned.

"Only part," Alexandria shrugged before taking her finger and wiping the bowl clean and licking her finger off.

Alexandria looked up to notice Vic staring, "that's really not helping your case right there."

"Eat your food," Alexandria ordered as she placed the bowl down in front of her feet. "I really miss the DA, you know? I still have my galleon," Alexandria commented.

Harry smiled slightly, "that's brilliant."

"I thought you were a great teacher," Vic put in.

"Oh, I wasn't that good," Harry said modestly.

"How cute, he's modest," Vic chuckled. Alexandria slapped his arm.

"Don't mind him," Alexandria rolled his eyes. "Are you done eating?"

Vic sighed, "if I say yes does that mean back to the library?"

"N.E.W.T.S. start tomorrow!"

Vic rolled her eyes as Ron and Harry held back a laugh, "what is it you two?"