21

Ben pov
When I left Mal, I went to fairy Godmother. She wanted to see me and I wanted to get some stuff off of my chest. I was really mad at Audrey and could use the advice. I told fairy Godmother everything. She was upset that Audrey would do something so cruel. Then she told me to get some sleep and tell Mal about how I feel in the morning. I went to the dorm and went straight to sleep. When I woke up I felt refreshed and energized. However, I was still mad and tired. Mal was up and at the table eating. "How are you feeling?" She asked. I remembered what fairy Godmother said and told mal how I felt. I was happy she listened and made me feel better. Then I heard a knock on the door, when I opened it I saw a note on the door from Fairy Godmother.
-Mal and Ben
Today you deserve a break so stay home and do what ever. But be smart and make wise decisions.
Fairy Godmother

Mal pov
Today was our last day at the dorm and I was kinda happy to leave I missed Evie and my friends. I was also sad because I wouldn't be living with Ben anymore. He needed me right now and I was going to be there for him. We cuddled up on the couch and watched tv. Then we talked about everything we did while we were apart. Our day was a good one until after dinner. I was sitting next to Ben on the couch and he started asking questions. "Mal, what did Chad do to make you stop thinking of me?" He asked softly. "Ben, he was there and protected me. That was it." I say confused. " I don't know Mal, for you and him to be like that he would have to do something like this." Then Ben started nibbling on my ear. " or this." He said while kissing my neck. "Ben, wait no." I lightly moan. "Or this." He said. Then he kissed me. It was rough and passionate and long. When he stopped, he said "Did he do that Mal?" I was flustered and out of it. "No, No He did not." I saw what he was doing but , I still fell for it.