3

Ben pov
When I got up my head hurt and I felt someone next to me, I thought it was Mal but when I looked down I saw Audrey. My heart dropped a bomb the size of the ocean. I was in much more pain when I saw what Audrey and I did. I woke her up and asked her to leave. I took a shower for like an hour and got dressed. I was so disappointed In myself and went to find Mal.

Audrey pov
When Ben woke me up and asked me to leave I saw in his eyes that the spell wore off. I was so happy with my work that I left with a smile on my face. I went to get ready I took a shower and got dressed. I left the dorm and went to school and find Ben.

Mal pov
I didn't want to go to school but I had to. I got up and went to shower I was so sad and mad, that I cried. After the shower I didn't feel like getting dressed up so I threw on a purple jacket and some galaxy pants and a black beanie and some black high tops. I walked down to my locker when I heard my name. I saw Ben coming to talk to me. " Hey Mal, can I talk to you?" He asked. I got really upset and and said " No need to, We're done." I say and grin. I don't know why I did that I didn't want to my mouth just said it and left.

Ben pov
When Mal Said that I was just about to die. I wished that none of this ever happened and that Mal would at least talk to me. My heart dropped more when I saw Audrey come around the corner and she kissed me. I saw Evie ,Jay, And Carlos stare as she kissed. After she left Jay slammed me against the locker and Evie slapped me, I looked at Carlos who was watching them beat me.