27

Mal pov
It was getting late and I was getting sleepy, so Evie, Carlos, Jay, And Doug left. It was hard for me to keep my eyes open so I fell asleep on the couch. I was so tired and my eyes couldn't stay open.

Ben pov
I went downstairs and walked our friends out. When I got back, I saw Mal asleep on the couch. I know she was tired because Mal didn't even grab a blanket to wrap herself in.I picked her up and carried her to the room. Then I took off my shirt and hopped in the bed. I pulled her close to me then I kissed her forehead. Then I fell asleep.

Mal pov
I woke up in bed with Ben laying next to me, holding me close. I looked around to see if my clothes were still on. I looked over to see Ben sleeping. I moved some hair out of the way and kissed forehead. Then I got up and went downstairs. I read a book silently in the dining room. Sometime passed and someone's hands draped across my eyes. "Hey beautiful." Ben said kissing my head. "Hey handsome." I say back looking up so he can kiss my lips. Then he sat next to me looking at me. I couldn't focus on my book anymore all I could think about was Ben staring at me. "Stop that, don't you remember what happened last time? I asked him. Then I bit my lip and saw Ben lick his lips. "So you do remember." I said noticing him lick his lips. "I licked my lips didn't I?" He asked embarrassed. "Yep, but it was kind of cute." I say trying not to let him know that it was sexy. I bit my lip again because of it. "It looks like I'm not the one." He said smiling. "Bit my lip?" I say a little bit quiet. "Bit your lip." He said confirming what I just said. "I think it's sexy though." He said looking at me licking his lips. "Stop that." I say trying not to bite my lip. " Make me." He said and I leaned over and kissed him. We kissed and he moved his hands around my waist. I leaned forward and Ben leaned back to lay down. He moved his hands down and I shifted my body up. I moved my hands across his abs. He picked me up and we went to our room.

EXTREME CONTENT AHEAD

"Why do we keep doing it like this." I say. I push Ben the bed and climb on top of him. I take my shirt off and keep kissing him. He leans up to take off his shirt. I kiss his neck and his abs. I reached down to his zipper and I pull off his pants. Then he rolled over and took off my pants. He kissed me up and down. He licked and used his fingers to make me moan. He kissed my lips again and I rolled over. I kissed and licked him down. He moaned and I kissed him. I put a condom on him and sat on him. Ben put his hands on my waist and moved me. Then he rolled over and took control. It felt really good and I was about to hit my end then Ben sped up, we both hit our end.