7

Ben pov
When Chad and Doug left I felt even worse and spent the next few days plotting ways to talk to Mal. I tried everything: sing a song, Audrey thought it was for her. Enchanted lake, Audrey came out of nowhere. Two minutes to talk, Audrey wasted my time. Ask her friends, got beat up. Get my mother, she even hates me.
My dad, encourages Audrey.
It's been weeks and now I know that Mal would kill me herself if she could.

Mal pov
Today I woke up refreshed, Chad and I got really close these few weeks and he's been taking care of me every time my heart is broken. He has not let me out of his sight for these last few days. Every day I look over at the purple rose that lives as long as ben loves me and I love ben. Lately, I have been waiting for the flower to die, just so I know that he has no feelings for me or I have no feelings for him.

Evie pov
I love that Chad and Mal are getting along but I don't like the way Mal watches that stupid flower ben gave her. I got up to see Chad and Mal talking and getting ready for school. I got up and said " Good morning you two." Mal and Chad Said " Good morning Evie. " I was ready to go in an hour. Then we walked down stairs, Mal noticed she left something and told us to keep going she'd meet us there.