19

Mal pov
I ran to the room, locked the door and cried softly in my pillow. I soon heard a knock on the door and Ben yelling at me to let him in. I got up and changed my clothes for bed. I put on some purple joggers, a purple hoodie, and a pair of green socks, then I unlocked the door. I cried into the pillow while Ben rubbed my back. After some time, I told Ben to change into his pajamas and meet me in the living room. He left and I went to the bathroom to wash my face.I went to the living room and waited for Ben to come out. When he did he wrapped me in his arms. I laid my head on his shoulder. Then we spoke calmly about everything until we fell asleep. The phone rang, when I picked up it was fairy Godmother. She told me to turn on the TV, so I did. When it was on she popped up on screen yelling at Ben and I to get up. " It's seven o'clock, get up and come down to my office." We did exactly what she said. I dressed up in some black shorts, a purple top, some shades, and some purple Vans. When I was ready Ben and I made our way to fairy Godmother's office. "Hello children." She greeted us as we came in. I sat down it was a long night and I was still a little sleepy. "How'd you sleep?" She asked. I nodded and she told us to eat and she would see us in her office during lunch.

Lunch Time
Ben pov
I walked with Mal to Fairy Godmother's office. She asked us questions about last night and how our week was going then she told us to meet her in the gym after school. I didn't know what she had planned but if it was like everything else, it was going to hurt. When I was in my last class I saw fairy Godmother walk by multiple times and she was holding some materials. When the bell rung, I ran out of class to the gym where I waited for Mal and Fairy Godmother. They walked in and we started the torture. We danced around the gym doing the salsa, tango, waltz, and many more. It was fun but my legs started to feel like jelly when we were finished. Fairy Godmother dismissed us and we walked to the dorm. Mal hopped in the shower and I watched tv. Then she watched tv and I took a shower. We ate then watched tv together. "Ben, I have been wondering, how exactly did Audrey get you to let your guard down?" She asked I looked confused and shocked. "I don't know Mal." I say looking at her on my shoulder. "I mean did she do this?" Then Mal kissed my neck. "Mal, no stop." I say trying not to moan. " or this?" she said moving her hand up and down across my abs. This time I flinch, her touch was so good. "or this" Then she kissed me, I kissed back. It was long, passionate, and sent chills through my body. She stopped and my mind froze up. I heard her say "Did she do any of that?" I finally spoke But my words got a little lower and I wasn't sure what to say. " N-No, Sh-She did not."